New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Veteran Starter

tonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of light
tonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of lighttonythesaint is a glorious beacon of light
Saw Drew Brees Yesterday!!!!

I went to the airport here in San Diego to pick my mom up from her flight from New Orleans. As I'm giving her a hug I look up and see Drew coming down the escalator. So as he passes me I just say what's up Drew playing it cool but in my head I'm thinking. After I regained my composure I follow him outside and he's just standing there waiting. There were hundreds of people and noone else recognized him. We start talking and he's waiting on his wife and says their just going to be doing some relaxing. He is hosting a Celebrity Golf Tournament in San Diego on I believe he said the 19th and 20th of May which by the way is free to all active duty military. We talked for awhile and I had to ask him how the contract situation was going and he just smiled and wouldn't comment. His wife finally pulled up that's her in the white SUV behind us. I had my wife snap a quick picture. As he jumped into the car with his wife I hollered Who Dat All Day and he turned and said " You Better Believe It." I'm sorry I couldn't get more info from him but I had a great day!!!!!! I'm not sure if I posted the picture right. If not I will post it again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drew Brees photo.jpg (139.9 KB, 334 views)
tonythesaint is offline Reply With Quote

191 out of 192 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009

Jeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true Saint
Jeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true SaintJeff Miller is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

San Diego is a great town.
Jeff Miller is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
Subscribing Member

chank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
chank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famerchank is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Very cool, brah! Who Dat!
chank is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
Scuderia Ferrari

kkrcco is on a distinguished roadkkrcco is on a distinguished roadkkrcco is on a distinguished roadkkrcco is on a distinguished roadkkrcco is on a distinguished roadkkrcco is on a distinguished roadkkrcco is on a distinguished road
Stuff like that never happens to me. Im jealous. But that is awesome man.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
More than 15K posts served!

meily is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
meily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famermeily is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Great story...I always love how he recognizes the Who Dat Nation...how ALL Saints present and former recognize the Who Dat Nation...."you better believe it"...man thats a good feeling to know we are all in this together, WHO DAT!!
meily is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
DREW DAT

WhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
WhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Drew!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!
WhoDat9to12 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
Whodat Nation

whoami is on a distinguished roadwhoami is on a distinguished road
cool for you bro!!!
whoami is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #8
SR is my life!

El Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true Saint
El Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true Saint
Way to go man!

I saw Peyton Manning at the New Orleans airport last season (d terminal if I recall correctly (right when the Manning passing academy was ending)), and some old lady between us asked him how it felt to lose to the Saints in the Super Bowl. I will always remember where I was when that happened.

13 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #9
“Tell them to get ready.”

Super Dave is on a distinguished roadSuper Dave is on a distinguished roadSuper Dave is on a distinguished roadSuper Dave is on a distinguished roadSuper Dave is on a distinguished roadSuper Dave is on a distinguished roadSuper Dave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Caliente View Post
Way to go man!

I saw Peyton Manning at the New Orleans airport last season (d terminal if I recall correctly (right when the Manning passing academy was ending)), and some old lady between us asked him how it felt to lose to the Saints in the Super Bowl. I will always remember where I was when that happened.
AND??? His answer??? lol

8 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #10
Subscribing Member

whodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to behold
whodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to behold
Nice. Thanks for representing the Nation.
whodatsaint is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Your so lucky dude!
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #12
SR is my life!

El Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true Saint
El Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true SaintEl Caliente is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
AND??? His answer??? lol

What do you think he said? Nothing. He just shrugged his head, and walked through the TSA line like a kid that just had his dog shot. Heck, even TSA gave it to him by making him go through that scanner thing.

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #13
Bleeder of Black and Gold

Optimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to behold
Optimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to beholdOptimistic Ozzy is a splendid one to behold
you know he wanted to say, 'Mickey's making happen as we speak".

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #14
All-Pro

rail is a glorious beacon of light
rail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of lightrail is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome. Thanks for sharing, man.

AND who the **** gave this a thumbs down?
rail is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 7 members found this post helpful.