New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 07-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Pro-Bowler

BigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of light
BigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of light
Saw Rob Ryan today!

Was shopping at Lowes and saw him from far away with two women, I assume his wife was one. He went down the storage shelving aisle by himself and I ran into him there and asked him if I could snap a pic and he kindly obliged. I'm not a big selfie picture taker, so I accidentally cut myself out completely, ugh! Anyway I am 6ft and he made me feel kinda small, hes not only tall, but large frame build.

Unfortunately I didn't have time but for a sentence or two and I told him I was really happy he was in charge of defense and he mentioned the motivation of the team was incredibly high.

After I left Lowes, I stopped for some food at Whole Foods on Severn a few blocks away and there is Ryan again a couple feet ahead of me. I was going to ask him to retake pic, but I didn't want him to think I followed him to a Whole Foods stalker styie, so I went a different direction.

Here is pic I snapped :
BigSaintsFAN9 is offline Reply With Quote

51 out of 51 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
Rookie

JeauxDat is on a distinguished roadJeauxDat is on a distinguished roadJeauxDat is on a distinguished roadJeauxDat is on a distinguished road
Man that's pretty cool. Sounds like you had a pretty cool day
JeauxDat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
Hall-of-Famer

Yeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to all
Yeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to allYeti is a name known to all
Tejas Longhorns? Blasphemy!

Good thing he's a good DC or he'd been in a lot of trouble with me.
Yeti is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
the dude in the selfie

Zack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club Member
Zack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club Member
wow, he must really be impressed with Kenny Vaccaro.

He didn't go to Texas. His dad played at Oklahoma and he wasn't in Dallas that long.
Zack Lee is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
Veteran Starter

Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!Swamprat is a BEAST!
Pumpkin *** orange
Swamprat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #6
Hall-of-Famer

woohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to behold
woohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to beholdwoohoosaint is a splendid one to behold
Rob Ryan went into Whole Foods? Is there still food on the shelves?
woohoosaint is offline Reply With Quote

16 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #7
GIF GOD

BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
met him after I got off my flight to NOLA in march dude is as nice as can be. i have pics of it some where BTL.
BobE is online now Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
All-Rodent Team

Nutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to behold
Nutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to behold
So, was the creepy-van-guy van in the parking lot?
Nutria is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
All-Pro

ATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura aboutATL-St.Fan has a spectacular aura about
I like the hiring. Dude sounds like he is pretty down to earth. If he can get a remotely acceptable performance out if the defense then it will be on.
ATL-St.Fan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
Hall-of-Famer

saintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famersaintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
saintcool13 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Ugh that shirt!
saintcool13 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #11
Dome Foam Consumer

Faith Man is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFaith Man is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFaith Man is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Faith Man is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFaith Man is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
A friend of mine saw him at Target today... Must of been a shopping day for the big guy....
Faith Man is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #12
Trick Play

coacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura aboutcoacher has a spectacular aura about
What's that on his wrist? Gauze?
coacher is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #13
Hot Sauce Addict.

Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Gumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to beholdGumerk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coacher View Post
What's that on his wrist? Gauze?
My first thought was a hospital ID bracelet like you get in the ER.

Looking again it looks like medical tape and gauze yeah

Old 07-19-2013, 11:07 PM   #14
Pro-Bowler

BigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of light
BigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of lightBigSaintsFAN9 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumerk View Post
My first thought was a hospital ID bracelet like you get in the ER.

Looking again it looks like medical tape and gauze yeah
I had to head back out after I posted pic, but I noticed after I posted it he had gauze and tape on his wrist like where you usually get an IV. Hope it's nothing serious, he looked just fine, maybe just a standard test or something.
BigSaintsFAN9 is offline Reply With Quote