New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
gulf war vet

LOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura aboutLOONEY has a spectacular aura about
Sonic Makes New Who Dat Burger

Every true New Orleans Saints fan has a little Who Dat in their heart. Now they can get some in their belly as well. Sonic Drive-In, the Oklahoma-based fast food chain, will sell a burger whose bun carries a "Who Dat!" logo
Sonic Drive-In creates New Orleans Saints-themed Who Dat burger | NOLA.com

13 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Silly English K-nighets
Othello Champion V:force Champion

kcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
kcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Lafayette started the ragin cajun burger last year. Pretty good.

Featured in usa today.. today...
Http://m.usatoday.com/article/money/2673227

looks like it caught on.
kcirdor is offline Reply With Quote

12 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

SaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of light
SaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of lightSaintArchieManning is a glorious beacon of light
I want a Who Dat burger NOW!!!
SaintArchieManning is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Subscribing Member

sbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to behold
sbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to beholdsbadeaux is a splendid one to behold
Wow

Way to go Sonic. Who Dat
sbadeaux is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #5
Hall of Fame Anomaly

kdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura aboutkdwwms has a spectacular aura about
I don't really eat GMO meat, or bread for that matter, but that looks good. I think my next burger will be a who dat burger. Do I have to come home to Louisiana to get one?

Deuce McAllister(26)
kdwwms is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #6
Hades is frozen.

JRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
JRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJRead2 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I think I'll fly to NOLA, just to get one.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
Original

GW93 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GW93 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Yeah, I don't know if I want to eat the logo. Couldn't you just put the design on the wrapper, instead of the bun?

Oh, well. Maybe I can get some sales of my Atlanta Falcons logo-emblazoned toilet paper.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #8
Subscribing Member

whodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to behold
whodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to beholdwhodatsaint is a splendid one to behold
Nice Dome.
whodatsaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #9
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about98greenGT has a spectacular aura about
WHO DAT say they gonna wait in that long line
98greenGT is online now Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #10
Silly English K-nighets
Othello Champion V:force Champion

kcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
kcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkcirdor is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Goes in as a who dat burger comes out as a dirty turd.
kcirdor is offline Reply With Quote

26 out of 26 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #11
The Phenom

FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Always been a fan of Sonic.
Who Dat! Burger that is!!!!
Over/Under-10 hours until TruSaint makes a new Saints mock draft volume #874, with Aaron Murray on it.
-FLASH __________________
FLASH is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #12
Village Idiot

SebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger Club
SebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger ClubSebaSaint 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcirdor View Post
Goes in as a who dat burger comes out as a dirty turd.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #13
The Voice of Reason

RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
RaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true SaintRaisingTheBar is a true Saint
The 40-burger we are going to drop on the Falcons has a whole new meaning now.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #14
CP
Pro-Bowler

CP is a jewel in the rough
CP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the roughCP is a jewel in the rough
Here's a story on the "Ragin Cajun" burger that ran in today's Daily Advertiser in Lafayette.
http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...88381481237582

Gary Wilkerson (brother of the late Kenny) is the local franchisee and does a good interview in that link. He talks about coming up with the concept and how it's spread to other Sonics around the country.

Gary and his brother Shannon host a sports radio talk show on Friday mornings from 7 - 9 am CT. You can listen to it at Sports Radio ESPN 1420 Radio - Sports Radio ESPN 1420 - Lafayette Sports or you can download the iOS RadioPup app.
CP is offline Reply With Quote