New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #1
Veteran

ULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enoughULMSaint will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up SR Posters you follow and why

This is not intended to be a popularity contest nor is it meant to cast a negative light on anyone not named. The recent "how do you read SR" thread made me curious about what posters ppl follow. Although i value everyone's opinion, there are posters that i consider must reads.

SuperChuck is one of my "must reads". All summer i would go through every page of every thread, relating to legal issues of bountygate,no matter how long(and god there were some long ones) just to read chucks posts first and skim through the rest. His expertise at breaking down legal mumbo jumbo was invaluable to me, thanx chuck

Next up for me is TCUDan. I love posts that are backed up by tape, stats, or some other type of tangible evidence, and he always delivers. I also have the utmost respect for everyone that watches film and breaks it down for us. Last but not least I love a good debate. No name calling and both parties backing their statements up with FACTS, TCUDan is almost always a part of one of these.

What posters are your must reads??

0 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
Black and Gold Forever

Mackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to behold
Mackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to beholdMackenzie is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy

I read ULMSaint and everything he writes. Sorry... things just got creepy.
Mackenzie is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:04 AM   #3
Hermano, ¡no dispares!

Kurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to behold
Kurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to beholdKurgan is a splendid one to behold
Follow? Uh..no one
Kurgan is online now Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
WHODAT

billinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Club
billinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Club
BobE, because I'm a perv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheFalconFan View Post
For us Falcons Fans it reminds us of when Joe Montana used to shred our defense when you march out Brees.
billinms is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
on my own ignore list

keefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
keefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerkeefresh2 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
There are those I stalk outside the forum, but I think some things are better left unspoken.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #6
GIF GOD

BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by billinms View Post
Best answer in this thread
BobE is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #7
Medsamust Saint Fan

Swimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Swimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSwimmer is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
TCUdan
Spam
St PJ
Birdog
And Bonhcie makes me laugh
Swimmer is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
Dome Patrol disciple

Geldo has disabled reputation
Too many to mention....I enjoy the views of those on both left and right of the political spectrum - but if there is one guy whose posts are a must read....probably Blackadder.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #9
I love scotch.

Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #10
The Phenom

FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFLASH is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Myself bc I always agree with what I have to say.
Over/Under-10 hours until TruSaint makes a new Saints mock draft volume #874, with Aaron Murray on it.
-FLASH __________________
FLASH is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #11
Falcons SUCK!!

Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Myself. I'm schitzofriendly.
Saints 4 life is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #12
Rookie

cadman70454 has disabled reputation
I don't follow anyone, I just look for the HHHHOT avatars.
cadman70454 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

Vacherie Saint has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by billinms View Post

Old 02-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #14
Who Dat Supporter.!!

Bala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to all
Bala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to allBala Lowkz is a name known to all
All the peeking Tom stuff to the side I enjoy reading the majority of Canton Legends posts. I do agree that on some players his homerism gets the best of him but he knows what the hell he is talking about.
Bala Lowkz is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 8 members found this post helpful.