New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #15
WHOODY WHOOO!!!

LetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to behold
LetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to beholdLetsGetWaffles is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala Lowkz View Post
All the peeking Tom stuff to the side I enjoy reading the majority of Canton Legends posts. I do agree that on some players his homerism gets the best of him but he knows what the hell he is talking about.
Peeping Tom?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #16
Yeah you rite

Location: Louisiana...the greatest 3rd world country in the whole U.S. of A.
Broadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger Club
Broadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger ClubBroadmoor74 50K Burger Club
I print out and frame every post of Saintman2884's.
Broadmoor74 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #17
this girl luvs the saints

saints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Club
saints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Clubsaints4eva 40K Burger Club
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadmoor74 View Post
I print out and frame every post of Saintman2884's.
I'm a Broadmoor74 artwork groupie!

See sig pic below

Old 02-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #18
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
I follow you all. ALL.

---A message from Cyberdyne Systems using Tapatalk

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #19
Due to popular demand....

outvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
outvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Fameroutvoted is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
There are those that are well known for either intelligence, humor, sarcasm, or amazement, but I have agreed and disagreed with just about everyone at one point or another.
The beauty is that it normally doesn't mean anything other than sharing opinions.

I do miss a few that rarely, or no longer post though
outvoted is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #20
Thank You SAINTS!

Crawdaddys is marching in
Crawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching inCrawdaddys is marching in
The Dotless "st dude"

Oh... and that fine lawyer chick from Houston
Crawdaddys is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #21
Cogito Egro Sum

JuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to all
JuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to allJuggernautSaint is a name known to all
if i told u who i stalked then they would know and thats not good for a stalker haha

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

WWSPD = What Would Sean Payton Do!
JuggernautSaint is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #22
WhoDat in exile.

parlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
parlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
That PCS dude is always right on the money with his posts, and his wit is second to none!
parlorcitysaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #23
Subscribing Member

GasBag is a glorious beacon of light
GasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of lightGasBag is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by parlorcitysaint View Post
That PCS dude is always right on the money with his posts, and his wit is second to none!
I've read that somewhere before.
GasBag is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:27 AM   #24
SR is my life!

birdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
birdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Swimmer
Bonchie
TCU Dan
Guillermo
birdog is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #25
Pro-Bowler

was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!
I seem to notice that Buzd is usually right and has a broud range of knowledge.

I'm surprised that the lady who fought to escalate women into the 1980s medical field hasn't been mentioned.
was437 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #26
GIF GOD

BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by was437 View Post
I'm surprised that the lady who fought to escalate women into the 1980s medical field hasn't been mentioned.

there is a reason why
BobE is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:55 AM   #27
Super Forum Fanatic

CantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCantonLegend is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala Lowkz View Post
All the peeking Tom stuff to the side I enjoy reading the majority of Canton Legends posts. I do agree that on some players his homerism gets the best of him but he knows what the hell he is talking about.
Sorry for getting you all the red thumbs.
CantonLegend is online now Reply With Quote

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #28
Graham Reaper Fan

CoolBrees1 is a jewel in the rough
CoolBrees1 is a jewel in the roughCoolBrees1 is a jewel in the roughCoolBrees1 is a jewel in the roughCoolBrees1 is a jewel in the roughCoolBrees1 is a jewel in the roughCoolBrees1 is a jewel in the rough
I have my favorites....due to the effort they put into what the subject pertains to....then there are the ones who give me a laugh from time to time....

Favs would be Superchuck...StPJ...LSSpam....Bonchie and TCUDan....
Soupcan and Parlorcity are always good for a laugh....a couple of others too...names slip my mind at the time...
BobE is a special contributor in the BTL forum.....
No disrespect to the rest of you....you all contribute in your own "special" way....

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.