Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Old 05-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #91
All-Pro

saints15 is a jewel in the rough
saints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the roughsaints15 is a jewel in the rough
Another tweet from Vilma

Jonathan Vilma @JonVilma51

Adversity reveals character...when the dust settles, I hope the only thing left is the truth...hold judgement until then
saints15 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #92
Super Forum Fanatic

saintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Member
saintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Membersaintsfan26 Prestigious Gold Club Member
In other news: the market for red-headed voo-doo dolls has sky-rocketed.
saintsfan26 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #93
Hall-of-Famer

NewOrleansFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNewOrleansFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNewOrleansFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNewOrleansFan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
NewOrleansFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNewOrleansFan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Goodell can't be this stupid to make up some phantom evidences. I think Goodell/the NFL and the owners actually want to go to court with the NFLPA. Just to get the NFLPA and the players to state on records that football is a violent game and the players play the fame knowing that they may get hurt.

At worst, Goodell/NFL will have to retract the penalty to our players and coaches.
That statement though, could be valuable for the NFL as the defendant in the players lawsuits.
I think this is all a game between the NFL, NFLPA and we have been used as a chess piece. Pretty much suck if you are a fan.
NewOrleansFan is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #94
Hall-of-Famer

MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints15 View Post
Another tweet from Vilma

Jonathan Vilma @JonVilma51

Adversity reveals character...when the dust settles, I hope the only thing left is the truth...hold judgement until then
I think JV is going to have a lot to say once he gets his day in COURT!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #95
Hall-of-Famer

MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan26 View Post
I made my own.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #96
this girl luvs the saints

saints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Member
saints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Membersaints4eva Prestigious Gold Club Member
Wink

In other news...

can one or some of you who have the same avatar of Deuce in the number 26 please switch to something else? It's getting so confusing, lol!

Geaux Marcus Geaux!!!
saints4eva is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #97
One Bad Mamma Jamma

cYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popularcYnical is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan26 View Post
Won't work. Gingers don't have souls.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:19 AM   #98
Is better than Matt Ryan.

rickyjones is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrickyjones is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrickyjones is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrickyjones is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
rickyjones is an Sr.com Hall of Famerrickyjones is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Never thought I would say this, but I wish Johnny Cochran was still here, he could help us out here.
rickyjones is online now Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #99
Very Banned

JGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to behold
JGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to behold
The only players I see getting punished are the ones they show making big hits in the playoffs they show on ESPN everytime, which were legal hits.

My point is I think on one some summer day they watched these highlights and decided to make a story used just by those highlights and punished an entire city.

The reason there is no evidence coming forth is cause there is NO EVIDENCE!

It is a '' I am Goodhell it's what I wanna do '', that must stop picket, call Jesse Jackson, go stand in front of the whitehouse, but this must stop, you can't suspend a man for something you have showed no evidence he did and if he DID, trust me just like the GW speech, it would be alll over the place.

MOD EDIT
JGunn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #100
May contain 10% Ethanol
Railway Line Champion

Denzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Denzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGunn View Post
MOD EDIT
WHOA, Whoa, whoa there partner - slow down. Save some for the rest of us.

Days since Sean Payton was freed.
Denzien is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #101
Very Banned

JGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to behold
JGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to beholdJGunn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzien View Post
WHOA, Whoa, whoa there partner - slow down. Save some for the rest of us.
I'm really like not joking.
JGunn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #102
CP
Pro-Bowler

CP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to behold
CP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to beholdCP is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cYnical View Post
Won't work. Gingers don't have souls.
Actually... they collect them and Goodell has just added a few more to his stash.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Beware Gingers.jpg (18.3 KB, 155 views)
CP is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #103
SR is my life!

VPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true Saint
VPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true SaintVPCajun is a true Saint
Now good ole Stephen A is saying he "doesn't believe the players".

Why?

Cuz, he sez, they didn't go face the NFL and state their case!

Yeah, right - we all know that the NFL and THEIR LAWYERS are all Fair & Balanced and just want the God's Honest Truth!

Sheesh!

There's a reasont the NFLPA told them to LAWYER UP and NOT SHOW UP for the Dog&Pony Show!

Old 05-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #104
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

SaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to behold
SaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to beholdSaintsFanatic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRush26 View Post
I think the league would argue that just because no one was able to collect, doesn't mean that the intent wasn't there. The police does arrest people for attempted crimes, regardless of if they were successful or not.
i was with you up until this post. Police don't arrest people that "plan" to hurt someone if no action is taken. This isn't Minority Report, Tom Cruise.
SaintsFanatic is offline Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #105
May contain 10% Ethanol
Railway Line Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanatic View Post
i was with you up until this post. Police don't arrest people that "plan" to hurt someone if no action is taken. This isn't Minority Report, Tom Cruise.
You mean like conspiracy to commit a crime?

Days since Sean Payton was freed.
Denzien is offline Reply With Quote