New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #43
Scrill

whoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the rough
whoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the roughwhoDATnationXLIV is a jewel in the rough
Hurts more because I think everyone thought Parcells was a done deal. I still believe we'll be alright with Drew's leadership and the new defensive pieces we've brought in.
whoDATnationXLIV is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #44
I Heard You Were Dead!

Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOulsaint View Post
We will be fine..the sky isn't falling.
The sky already fell. This is about picking up the pieces and trying to move forward.

No rational person can legitimately be excited about this upcoming season. The best you can do is hope to be surprised.
Sun Wukong is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #45
Black and Gold

44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold
44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 life View Post
Have FAITH, bro.
Oh Ill still be there. I still think the players can get it done, but the FO and HC have really compounded a bad situation. I just think this is flat out stupid. Kromer for the full season was fine. But just the idea that now you will have 3 head coaches in a 5 month period seems ridiculous to me. No continuity. Fans should protest this decision.
44slayer is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #46
All-Pro

SaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to behold
SaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun wukong View Post
the sky already fell. This is about picking up the pieces and trying to move forward.

No rational person can legitimately be excited about this upcoming season. The best you can do is hope to be surprised.
Then color me crazy mother ******s, because I'm jacked for 2012!
SaintsW1n is online now Reply With Quote

15 out of 15 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #47
All-Pro

turftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to all
turftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to allturftoe is a name known to all
i think we all know that Drew will be running the real show
turftoe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #48
Pluck those Falcons

Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44slayer View Post
Oh Ill still be there. I still think the players can get it done, but the FO and HC have really compounded a bad situation. I just think this is flat out stupid. Kromer for the full season was fine. But just the idea that now you will have 3 head coaches in a 5 month period seems ridiculous to me. No continuity. Fans should protest this decision.
I'm just gonna hope for the best and hope we leave the HATERS, the media and Goodell looking stupid!
Saints 4 life is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #49
Black and Gold

44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold
44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold44slayer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
POST DELETED
No one is saying that. But you do understand that they are replacing a suspended head coach, with another suspended head coach who will be replaced by an offensive line coach who will be the coach for 6 games until the 2nd suspended head coach comes back?

Thats just insane. Give the team a guy they can get behind. Give them some stabilization in the aftermath of these suspensions. But instead, this?
44slayer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #50
Subscribing Member

CaptainCuz has disabled reputation
If it is cool with "The Leg" its cool with me.

Thomas Morstead@thomasmorsteadJoe Vitt!!! The stage is set for another @Saints storybook season.#WHODAT
CaptainCuz is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #51
I'm all in

TenTwo is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
TenTwo is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTenTwo is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTenTwo is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTenTwo is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
After reading Sean's book I have always been curious about the coach behind the scenes. Now we get a closer look. I'm good with it.
TenTwo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #52
Very Banned

DownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to behold
DownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to beholdDownWithDisease is a splendid one to behold
Oh Vitt! I was afraid this was going to happen. Get ready for a Vitty season.
DownWithDisease is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #53
They call me Boudreaux

saintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saint
saintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saintsaintsfanfl is a true Saint
Pete Jr. can focus on the offense.

Spags can focus on the defense.

Joe can run out after the game and shake hands with the losing coaches.

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #54
All-Pro

SaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to behold
SaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to beholdSaintsW1n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfanfl View Post
Pete Jr. can focus on the offense.

Spags can focus on the defense.

Joe can run out after the game and shake hands with the losing coaches.
This.
SaintsW1n is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #55
Hall-of-Famer

Saints 318 is a glorious beacon of light
Saints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of lightSaints 318 is a glorious beacon of light
well we should see games like the colts last season lol atleast Pete can forcus on nothin but offense and Spags can forcus on nothin but defense
Saints 318 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #56
Official SR Twitter Team

redjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saint
redjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saintredjem25 is a true Saint

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

You guys need to have some faith, there definitely more going on behind the scenes. You know how Payton's mind works. Just think before you freak out!!! Trust in him... They did bring us a Superbowl!!!