New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 08-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
sec 126

fastfreddy is on a distinguished roadfastfreddy is on a distinguished roadfastfreddy is on a distinguished roadfastfreddy is on a distinguished roadfastfreddy is on a distinguished roadfastfreddy is on a distinguished road
Who has the best 2nd string QB

Heaven forbid if anything happens to Drew but I was looking around at the league rosters 2nd Qb's. I'm not sold on our selection so far.
fastfreddy is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
Pro-Bowler

greg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to behold
greg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to beholdgreg985 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfreddy View Post
Heaven forbid if anything happens to Drew but I was looking around at the league rosters 2nd Qb's. I'm not sold on our selection so far.
Pretty much any top tier team us screwed if the starting QB goes down, including us. As far as which team has the best "#2" QB, that might have to go to the Chiefs.
greg985 is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
BigDaddy Has Arrived

bigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
bigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Redskins I would think are in decent shape as far as backup qb..
One thing I have realized, if its one in a milion, at least you have one chance.
bigdaddysaints is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
the dude in the selfie

Zack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club Member
Zack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club MemberZack Lee Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfreddy View Post
the idea is not to have a guy that can take you all the way in the worst scenario. There are not enough guys like that for many to have one at # 2 and there is not enough money under the cap either. My idea for a number 2 is a guy that can win 2 out of 4 if the starter went out for 4 weeks. Pretty much anyone is screwed in all other instances so game managers are welcome at 2 with someone to groom in the 3 hole or PS.
Zack Lee is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Zardnokalicious!

Zardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to behold
Zardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to beholdZardnok is a splendid one to behold
I heard that Tebow guy up in New England has won a playoff game...

/duck
Zardnok is online now Reply With Quote

4 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

No2DC is marching in
No2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching inNo2DC is marching in
^^^But the guy in front of him is a straight gun slinger(Mallet)
No2DC is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
Devine Obliteration

SaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to behold
SaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to beholdSaintStephen is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddysaints View Post
Redskins I would think are in decent shape as far as backup qb..
I would kill for Cousins to be our backup and take over for Drew in a Favre/Rodgers-type situation. He just came around the draft a couple years too soon. I thinks he's gonna be Top 5 QB in the league in 3 years if given a chance to start somewhere. The trouble is RG3 is beastly with a wider skillset.
SaintStephen is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #8
60's Saints fan

Bartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Bartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of FamerBartyboy is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Sanchez for Jets.
Bartyboy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #9
Palling around.

Saintsi is marching in
Saintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching inSaintsi is marching in
Kansas City.
Saintsi is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #10
Subscribing Member

bclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Member
bclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsi View Post
Kansas City.
Have to agree, they have three very good backup QBs.
bclemms is online now Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:51 PM   #11
The Phenom

FLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true Saint
FLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true SaintFLASH is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsi View Post
Kansas City.
Tyler Bray, Ricki Stanzi, Chase Daniel, are you kidding?
I wouldn't trust anyone of those backups. Chase would be the one I'd be most comfortable with filling in and that's not saying much. Heck, I didn't even trust him here and he knew our system. I'd take Seneca Wallace over any one of those three, just on game experience alone. Not saying that we have the best backup QB (Kirk Cousins holds that title), but definitely not KC.
-FLASH __________________
FLASH is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #12
Subscribing Member

bclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Member
bclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASH View Post
Tyler Bray, Ricki Stanzi, Chase Daniel, are you kidding?
I wouldn't trust anyone of those backups. Chase would be the one I'd be most comfortable with filling in and that's not saying much. Heck, I didn't even trust him here and he knew our system. I'd take Seneca Wallace over any one of those three, just on game experience alone. Not saying that we have the best backup QB (Kirk Cousins holds that title), but definitely not KC.
I was calling Alex Smith a backup.
bclemms is online now Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:39 AM   #13
KCCO

BLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the rough
BLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the roughBLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the roughBLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the roughBLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the roughBLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the roughBLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the roughBLUE_DOG_MAN is a jewel in the rough
I believe Arizona has the best backup by far. Also, if Manuel wins the job in Buffalo, Kolb will be a great backup too.BDM

Old 08-03-2013, 03:52 AM   #14
Hall-of-Famer

lvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
lvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemms View Post
Have to agree, they have three very good backup QBs.
Nice!
lvsaintsfan57 is offline Reply With Quote