New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Bleeding black and gold

jerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
jerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
WWL internet radio talking about antibiotics

Unbelievable. Listening to WWL's radio feed I'm getting an LSU show. Then I get on WWL-radio.com and they've got an old Garland Robinette show on, talking about antibiotics and bacteria! Awesome programming for NFL Sunday. What a failure of a self-proclaimed sports network.

jerryrip is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
RT3
Super Forum Fanatic

Location: Where Lake Pontchartrain used to be separated from Cypress Swamp
RT3 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrip View Post
Just got on WWL-radio.com and they've got an old Garland Robinette show on, talking about antibiotics and bacteria. What a failure of a self-proclaimed sports network.

just FYI... LSU's Sunday night show is on WWL right now... which 870 does not have permission to air on the website... hence "The Best of Garland Robinette" is on the website

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Bleeding black and gold

jerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famerjerryrip is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT3 View Post
just FYI... LSU's Sunday night show is on WWL right now... which 870 does not have permission to air on the website... hence "The Best of Garland Robinette" is on the website
It's still freakin sad that WWL broadcasts an LSU show on NFL Sunday in an NFL city. Who's the brainiac that came up with that?

I'm listening to the end of the Point After and Bobby even says that he wishes he could talk more but oh well. Got to get to college football.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
RT3
Super Forum Fanatic

Quote:
It's still freakin sad that WWL broadcasts an LSU show on NFL Sunday in an NFL city. Who's the brainiac that came up with that?

I'm listening to the end of the Point After and Bobby even says that he wishes he could talk more but oh well. Got to get to college football.
870 is the home of LSU sports in NOLA... that radio show is more than likely part of that contract... hence it must air unless there's a late Saints game (3:00 start or SNF)

Old 09-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
Who Dat?

SaintsFan83 is a jewel in the rough
SaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the roughSaintsFan83 is a jewel in the rough
This stinks, big time.
SaintsFan83 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Pro-Bowler

SaintRay is marching in
SaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching in
Tom Benson needs to buy him a local radio station.
SaintRay is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #7
RT3
Super Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintRay View Post
Tom Benson needs to buy him a local radio station.
don't think he's going to be able to get 1 w/ the reach of WWL... that 50,000 Watt Station thing is quite the draw

Old 09-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #8
All-Rodent Team

Nutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to behold
Nutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to beholdNutria is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Unbelievable. Listening to WWL's radio feed I'm getting an LSU show. Then I get on WWL-radio.com and they've got an old Garland Robinette show on, talking about antibiotics and bacteria! Awesome programming for NFL Sunday. What a failure of a self-proclaimed sports network.

How about Bobby talking about antibiotics and bacteria?
Nutria is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #9
All-Pro

sean5340 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutria View Post
How about Bobby talking about antibiotics and bacteria?
While drunk.
sean5340 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #10
Bleeding black and gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT3 View Post
870 is the home of LSU sports in NOLA... that radio show is more than likely part of that contract... hence it must air unless there's a late Saints game (3:00 start or SNF)
I know that, thanks to their constant drumming into my brain. Still stinks. Sometimes it seems like they'd rather be doing LSU than the Saints. What I can't figure out is why I get neg reps for mentioning a fact. WWL is a failure as a complete sports station.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
I know that, thanks to their constant drumming into my brain. Still stinks. What I can't figure out is why I get neg reps for mentioning a fact. WWL is a failure as a complete sports station.
The thing is, WWL has never claimed that it is a sports station. They promote themselves as "News, Sports and Information." So, they give you all three. Personally, I never listed to WWL, but it's odd to complain that they don't just play sports when they never claimed to be an all sports station.

On the bright side, at least it limits the amount of time that Bobby Hebert is allowed to spread his special brand of idiocy on the radio.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.