New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 11-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #43
This space for rent

Puddinhead has disabled reputation
Stubhub had the opening night game for $1 with $5 shipping fees (but I made my brother give me $3 for his ticket...) Then it was the same deal for another game. And the Clippers game was free with that Facebook promotional deal. And I park on the street and eat before or after I go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus
I blame Puddinhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ in Lafayette View Post
Sadly, I suspect Puddinhead is right.
Puddinhead is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #44
SR is my life!

mister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saint
mister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saintmister pc is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadmoor74 View Post
Having lived in the Dallas area for almost 7 years, I think Dirk gets a little bit of a bad rap. He's a phenomenal shooter, best Euro ever, future HOF'er, and actually a pretty funny guy off the court. But Jesus Lord I love the Dirk/DX rivalry that has baked up in the last few years.

Great follow up game to Monday.
He's an extremely good shooter with impressive range, and he is unusually tall for what he does. And he also has long arms so he gets his shot off at will. Basically anytime he was guarded one on one Dirk had his way and you have to respect that. The criticism comes because he is soft in the paint for a guy his size, and has a ***** attitude, which is the vibe guys like DWest pick up. Its virtually assured that West would stomp Dirk in a physical confrontation despite the size advantage because Dirk lacks toughness. Im pretty sure he is scared of David West.
mister pc is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 06:17 PM   #45
Cinnamon and Desperation

Chinny is a glorious beacon of light
Chinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of lightChinny is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinhead View Post
Stubhub had the opening night game for $1 with $5 shipping fees (but I made my brother give me $3 for his ticket...) Then it was the same deal for another game. And the Clippers game was free with that Facebook promotional deal. And I park on the street and eat before or after I go.
I didn't know about that facebook promotion. What facebook page was it?
Chinny is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #46
This space for rent

Puddinhead has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
I didn't know about that facebook promotion. What facebook page was it?
All you had to do was like the Hornets page on Facebook and you could click a link for a free ticket. Not a bad deal at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus
I blame Puddinhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ in Lafayette View Post
Sadly, I suspect Puddinhead is right.
Puddinhead is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #47
new saint born 7/17/07

jahsoul is on a distinguished roadjahsoul is on a distinguished roadjahsoul is on a distinguished roadjahsoul is on a distinguished roadjahsoul is on a distinguished road
Here is my cost for the Portland game last Saturday:
$63 ticket
$5 popcorn

parking was free.
I sat in the lower bowl being the goal row 12