New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > Other New Orleans Pro Teams > New Orleans Pelicans Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #1

saintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished road
Denver wins series 4-1

Game 1 - Denver 113-New Orleans 84
Game 2 - Denver 108-New Orleans 93
Game 3 - New Orleans 95-Denver 93
Game 4 -Denver 121 New Orleans 63
Game 5 - Denver 107 - New Orleans 86

Denver wins series 4-1

Last edited by saintsfan92687; 04-30-2009 at 12:16 AM.
saintsfan92687 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
I love scotch.

Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
Maybe we should try to get J.R and Birdman back before we play
Blk&Gold4Life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
The Prince

Brees2Meachem is a jewel in the rough
Brees2Meachem is a jewel in the roughBrees2Meachem is a jewel in the roughBrees2Meachem is a jewel in the roughBrees2Meachem is a jewel in the rough
Is it 2010 yet?

Old 04-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
Owning the CONCACAF

MSUSousaphone is a jewel in the rough
MSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the roughMSUSousaphone is a jewel in the rough
It doesn't look like it will be Armstrong, MoPete, or Wright playing. I don't see why Scott would use them in the playoffs after having them sit for so long...of course, I don't know why he would play Brown, Ely, and even Zul or Peja with the way they are playing....
Whelp...the Saints won the Super Bowl, the bad news is that I now owe God 3 days of church a week for 5 years, 1,000 hours of community service, 20% of my gross income for 10 years, my first born son, a 2011 2nd round draft pick, and my pet goldfish as a sacrificial offering the next lunar eclipse.
MSUSousaphone is online now Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #5

chrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura aboutchrisdhslsu has a spectacular aura about
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...BWZ5S8u.eNPKB4

best part about tyson chandlers game log....he missed all 4 games against denver...the fact that we won 2, lost a close one, and lost by 12 w/o tyson gives me a little bit of hope for this series

plus, pauls having arguably one of his best stretches of basketball right now
chrisdhslsu is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #6
The Future Has Arrived

nolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura aboutnolastyle has a spectacular aura about
I'm calling it now. With Tyson back, the Hornets in 6.
nolastyle is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 11:47 PM   #7
Hall-of-Famer

Saintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to all
Saintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to allSaintman2884 is a name known to all
I'm glad we're playing Denver then the Houston Rockets or the Portland Trailblazers. I think if we play our cards right, we can win a series vs Denver. Their a much more manageable team then those other two already mentioned.
Saintman2884 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
unnecessarily vulgar

ibelieve is marching in
ibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching inibelieve is marching in
I have been bummed as much as the next guy, but I really think we win this series. Let the games begin.
ibelieve is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
Hall-of-Famer

BBSaint is a jewel in the rough
BBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the rough
This is definitely a winnable series. I didnt want to face Houston. Just dont let JR go for 40+ like he wants to on us.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
Hey! Where's Perry?

gboudx has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSaint View Post
This is definitely a winnable series. I didnt want to face Houston. Just dont let JR go for 40+ like he wants to on us.
I agree. I understand why some Hornets fans may be down on the team because of the success last year. But don't give up hope so quickly. This team is still young with a dynamic, unbelievablely talented PG. And an experienced HC. I feel better about you guys chances than my Mavs. I see the Spurs winning in 6, mostly because the Mavs suck on the road. But I think the Hornets can beat the Nuggets. It's playoff time. I'll be pulling for them.
gboudx is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #11

saintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished roadsaintsfan92687 is on a distinguished road
the best thing about the playoffs is: Chris Paul will play more! The poor guy already plays over 40 minutes a game, but I doubt Byron will let Daniels or Brown get extended time in a meaningful game the way they played the last two weeks.

The more CP3 plays=the more the Hornets play at a high level=the better chance the Hornets win
saintsfan92687 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #12
Hall-of-Famer

BBSaint is a jewel in the rough
BBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the rough
Not that it matters, but Stephen A. Smith was asked by Cowherd who could challenge the Lakers in the West. His answer was the Hornets.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #13
SR is my life!

mister pc has disabled reputation
i think we matchup pretty well against the Nuggets. This is a winnable series
mister pc is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #14
Very Banned

Jonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger Club
Jonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger ClubJonesy77 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gboudx View Post
I agree. I understand why some Hornets fans may be down on the team because of the success last year. But don't give up hope so quickly. This team is still young with a dynamic, unbelievablely talented PG. And an experienced HC. I feel better about you guys chances than my Mavs. I see the Spurs winning in 6, mostly because the Mavs suck on the road. But I think the Hornets can beat the Nuggets. It's playoff time. I'll be pulling for them.
:hookem:
Jonesy77 is offline Reply With Quote