Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > Other New Orleans Pro Teams > New Orleans Pelicans Board

Old 11-14-2016, 12:34 PM   #1
Super Forum Fanatic

Pa.Saint is marching in
Pa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching in
Talking Pelican tix

Greetings, Pa.Saint here, I've been a SR member since the onset. I come to the Dome at least once a year for a game, this year my grandson wants to do a Pelican game when we come for the Lions game Dec. 4. I like to buy my tix from SR members, now I am looking for 3 tix for the Sat night Dec. 3 game. If anyone has 3 for sale I can pay via PayPal.
thanks
Paul Carson
Kane, Pa.
814-837-9324

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:10 PM   #2
Pro-Bowler

SaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to behold
SaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to beholdSaintfromOZ is a splendid one to behold
I'm coming from Australia for the Detroit game too!!
SaintfromOZ is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2016, 11:44 AM   #3
Pro-Bowler

B-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to behold
B-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to beholdB-Rich is a splendid one to behold
Just a head's up and FYI - I went on StubHub yesterday and was able to get 2 tickets, lower bowl on the corner-- 11th row-- to the Pelicans-Celtics game last night for $30 each (plus StubHub fees).

They get a little harder to come by after football season, and on weekend nights, but it is pretty easy to get tickets at a decent price.
B-Rich is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2016, 07:36 PM   #4
Super Forum Fanatic

Pa.Saint is marching in
Pa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching inPa.Saint is marching in
thanks B-RICH