home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > Other New Orleans Pro Teams > New Orleans Pelicans Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 12-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #15
Hail Hydra

Soundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Soundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSoundwave is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
The NFL frowns on their owners owning other major American sports teams.

And to the post above, the right people are in place now, just not the owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
Say goodnight to the bad guy!
Soundwave is online now Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:57 PM   #16
Hall-of-Famer

Location: Rochester, NY formerly in Warehouse district and Destrehan
slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!slowmotion is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post

Paul allen is the only one I know of that owns two different franchises, hawks and blazers. Any others?
slowmotion is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #17
ON MARCH THE SAINTS

ALLSAINTS66 has disabled reputation
Am I supposed to care what the NFL "frowns on"? *laughing*

ALLSAINTS66 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #18
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura aboutSaintsfan22 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by krushing View Post
Pull out the visa Tom. Owning two sports teams in the big easy....priceless. Does Mickey Loomis have a brother?
I sure hope he does
Saintsfan22 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #19
Subscribing Member

krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post

I think so to. Great coach and GM come already come with the deal.
krushing is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #20
Pro-Bowler

LogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura aboutLogeEndZone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
Paul allen is the only one I know of that owns two different franchises, hawks and blazers. Any others?
The Rams owner had the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche, but NFL rules prohibit a majority owner from owning another professional team in another NFL city, so he transferred the Nuggets and Avalanche to his son when he took over as majority owner of the Rams. He still owns the Denver MLS team, I guess because the NFL rules don't apply to MLS.

Wayne Huizenga used to own the Dolphins and the Florida Marlins.

Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #21
MLU
Secular Humanist

MLU has disabled reputation
He'll transfer ownership of the Saints to Rita soon...

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies. ~ Nietzsche
MLU is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2012, 08:27 AM   #22
ON MARCH THE SAINTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLU View Post
He'll transfer ownership of the Saints to Rita soon...
Why do you say that? I always figured that would only happen
when he just wasn't physically capable of being at the helm
anymore.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 AM   #23
MLU
Secular Humanist

MLU has disabled reputation
Just talking out of my ***...

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies. ~ Nietzsche
MLU is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #24
Subscribing Member

krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
Quote:
I thought that was a requirement to post on here.
krushing is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #25
ON MARCH THE SAINTS

Quote:
*laughing* Dang it. I was kinda hopin' you knew somethin'.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #26
Veteran

Sainttrain713 has disabled reputation
I dont believe the Chouest Deal is dead. I know someone who is high up in his company, from what he says its pretty close.. But Who really knows / cares... Just give us someone who cares about the NEW ORLEANS hornets and we can succeed
Sainttrain713 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #27
ON MARCH THE SAINTS

I wish Benson DID have some sway with the team-- then all the games would be on FOX instead of ******* NBATV and CST all the time! >:[

Old 01-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #28
They're blue!

blasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
blasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famerblasian is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I just got an interesting text message from someone that's been a reliable source for me in the past.
blasian is offline Reply With Quote