New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

View Poll Results: 5+5+5-5+5+5-5+5x0?
20 7 3.45%
10 0 0%
0 93 45.81%
15 88 43.35%
40 3 1.48%
Tacoes 12 5.91%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
Choppin broccoli

bleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to behold
bleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to behold
5+5+5-5+5+5-5+5x0=

Saw this on Facebook with over half of the people getting it wrong.
bleedblk&gld is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
No White Flags

Doobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to behold
Doobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to beholdDoobsdemons is a splendid one to behold

Doobs
Doobsdemons is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #3

Chopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to all
Chopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to all
Chopblock is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
How you like me now?

justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
After being burned by ^onion rings^ once I'm going to have to go back to Tacoes.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
Hijacked a rainbow

LKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true Saint
LKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true Saint

Old 11-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #6
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Amazingly this needs to be merged

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1+1+1+1+1x0 =?

And the answer is "if you're too lazy to include some parentheses to indicate the order of calculation then I don't have time for you"

If you're past the 5th grade order of operations is entirely useless
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #7
ALL. THE. WAY.

jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
8 people wrong already

since my boy was born!
jrdbrn is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
I Am Not Like The Others

Ice Bowl has disabled reputation
I thought the answer to everything is "42." Yet, I don't see that as an option, so I don't know what to do.

God, this is a confusing world we live in.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
How you like me now?

justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
justdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saintjustdave is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
Amazingly this needs to be merged

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1+1+1+1+1x0 =?

And the answer is "if you're too lazy to include some parentheses to indicate the order of calculation then I don't have time for you"

If you're past the 5th grade order of operations is entirely useless
So it's not Tacoes?

Old 11-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
Choppin broccoli

bleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to behold
bleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to beholdbleedblk&gld is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
8 people wrong already
Over 600k on Facebook.
bleedblk&gld is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #11
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
There is no right answer...I would need to see the calculations that lead up to this result so I can figure out where you deleted the parentheses

No math problem ever resulted in a bunch of one-digit integers connected by arithmetic signs

:mathsnob:

4 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #12
Very Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdave View Post
So it's not Tacoes?
Even a taco would know to conserve the order of calculations as they go

Old 11-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #13
ALL. THE. WAY.

jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
There is no right answer...I would need to see the calculations that lead up to this result so I can figure out where you deleted the parentheses

No math problem ever resulted in a bunch of one-digit integers connected by arithmetic signs

:mathsnob:
Not sure if serious. Regardless if there are parenthesis or not, multiplication is before addition.

since my boy was born!
jrdbrn is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #14

Chopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to all
Chopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to allChopblock is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdave View Post
After being burned by ^onion rings^ once I'm going to have to go back to Tacoes.

And people wonder why Bush famously asked, "is our children learning?" Apparently not.
Chopblock is offline Reply With Quote