home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 03-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #211
Subscribing Member

N.O.Bronco has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHM View Post
I believe it was because he claimed it was self defense and at the time, there was no evidence suggesting otherwise.
Their own recordings and witness testimony seem to contradict that.

The 911 call clearly indicates Zimmerman was an aggressor.

At the very least the level of incompetence these officers have exuded should get them fired.
N.O.Bronco is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:46 PM   #212
Thanks MJ!

Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic201 View Post
He had one grandparent that was Hispanic.
Que up the USM band.
Flipx99 is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #213
BHM
Can't please 'em all

BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWJJ View Post
Also as I have read this thread in bits and pieces over several days idk if it's been brought up but how effect a neighborhood watch can you be if you don't know the faces of your neighbors?

He was from Miami and was just visiting.
BHM is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #214
BHM
Can't please 'em all

BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
Their own recordings and witness testimony seem to contradict that.

The 911 call clearly indicates Zimmerman was an aggressor.

At the very least the level of incompetence these officers have exuded should get them fired.

No arguing that there was some incompetence involved. I am not sure if the 911 tapes were available at the time of the incident. From what I recall in the transcripts however, I believe Zimmerman stated that Martin was approaching him.

I also seem to remember that Zimmerman stated that he was following Martin so I don't know Martin could have been approaching Zimmerman. I am also not sure that following is being aggressive. This is the sad part of stories like this. So many unknown facts.
BHM is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #215
Subscribing Member

krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
Does US law administered by the justice dept. trump Florida's "right to stand your ground law?"This is going to get very interesting
krushing is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #216
Me & Jimmy Graham

NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
He was an African-American in a gated community! You know he didn't belong there, amirite?
It took me days to read this thread and the reason for that is because I just knew someone would make a comment like this. Second post, it didn't take long.

I'm African-American and I live in a gated community (Stonebridge) and what disgusts me even more some people here agree with this comment. You can cheer for an African-American but you can't live next to one.

That was a racist statement and you are as such. Along with the people that agree with you. A kid lost his life by no fault of his own. This is disgusting, there's no place on this forum for statements like that and I am highly offended.

I really could care less who doesn't like it.
NewOrleansHotBoy is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #217
Dre
More than 15K posts served!

Dre is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDre is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDre is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Dre is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDre is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDre is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDre is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOrleansHotBoy View Post
It took me days to read this thread and the reason for that is because I just knew someone would make a comment like this. Second post, it didn't take long.

I'm African-American and I live in a gated community (Stonebridge) and what disgusts me even more some people here agree with this comment. You can cheer for an African-American but you can't live next to one.

That was a racist statement and you are as such. Along with the people that agree with you. A kid lost his life by no fault of his own. This is disgusting, there's no place on this forum for statements like that and I am highly offended.

I really could care less who doesn't like it.
He was being sarcastic FYI...
Dre is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #218
Me & Jimmy Graham

NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!NewOrleansHotBoy is a BEAST!
In who's eyes? And all sarcasm is not meant to be funny and this is one of those times. An innocent African-American kid was gunned down by a white man. Show me the humor in that!

Show me the humor in anyone losing their life no matter what color they are. I guess some people don't know what to say!
NewOrleansHotBoy is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #219
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
sigh

you obviously haven't read too many of Devildog's posts

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #220
happy in the haze
Hexxagon Champion

slowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saint
slowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saintslowchild25 is a true Saint
Quote:
In who's eyes? And all sarcasm is not meant to be funny and this is one of those times.
His sarcasm was not meant to be funny but to point out exactly why the situation occurred and how sad and pathetic that particular reason is.
slowchild25 is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #221
you don't get me

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowchild25 View Post
His sarcasm was not meant to be funny but to point out exactly why the situation occurred and how sad and pathetic that particular reason is.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #222
be a light unto yourself

insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
Quote:
In who's eyes? And all sarcasm is not meant to be funny and this is one of those times. An innocent African-American kid was gunned down by a white man. Show me the humor in that!

Show me the humor in anyone losing their life no matter what color they are. I guess some people don't know what to say!
He pointed out the sad reality of the situation in like the second post of the thread using one sentence. Pretty effective use of sarcasm if you ask me.
www.whodatindignation.com Always something, never nothing; isn't that the way we're taught to be? Flipping through the worn out pages and stages where you knew not who to be - til the lightning strike sets you free.
insidejob is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #223
Thanks MJ!

Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
I wonder if some diversity training may be in order.
Flipx99 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #224
BIRTH CONTROL IS IMMORAL

JimEverett is a true SaintJimEverett is a true SaintJimEverett is a true SaintJimEverett is a true SaintJimEverett is a true Saint
JimEverett is a true SaintJimEverett is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by krushing View Post
Does US law administered by the justice dept. trump Florida's "right to stand your ground law?"This is going to get very interesting
no