New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 03-02-2012, 11:37 AM   #225

Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVextreme View Post
I know a lot of single people that would want to marry a toaster just to save on taxes and list it as a dependent.
You really need better friends
Danchrism is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #226
Pro-Bowler

E Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
E Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
E Pluribus Unum is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #227
Hall-of-Famer

Optimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to behold
Optimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to beholdOptimus Prime is a splendid one to behold
growing pains' kirk caleron has been getting blasted for his opinion on piers morgan.

Megatron
Optimus Prime is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #228
hoodat

neworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
neworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famerneworleanshoo is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
growing pains' kirk caleron has been getting blasted for his opinion on piers morgan.

kirk has the right to express his opinion and to judge the behavior of others all he wants. just as i have the right to judge his remarks as bigoted, miguided, and not at all in keeping with the teachings of a savior he so openly adores.

he absolutely shouldn't be gagged - he has the right to speak his mind - but he can't expect others who disagree not to do so vehemently.

i really hope his child does not indeed turn out to be gay. there could be nothing much more "destructive" to a person than that.

the best response to kirk's comments came from modern family actor jesse tyler ferguson -"The only unnatural thing about me being gay is that I had a crush on Kirk Cameron until about 24 hours ago."
neworleanshoo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #229
Go to hell, Carolina!

TulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger Club
TulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger ClubTulsaSaint 40K Burger Club
Kirk Cameron has been an outspoken evangelical Christian for years, since at least the late 1980s. He was the lead actor in the movie version of the "Left Behind" series, for crying out loud. I mean, seriously, what did anyone expect.

Kirk Cameron's comments aren't the shocker. That anyone would take them seriously or care is the really ridiculous part.
Which means their is only thing remaining for me to do: You must start the Revolution without Me. For I'm to be gone at some point in this life, as we all destined to be, you must gather your strengths, use your wits and cunning to infiltrate this system and take it over.
TulsaSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #230
Veteran Starter

PHdeacon has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Saints View Post
Check out this classic. Wonder how many times they were spit on, told they were immoral, going to hell etc etc.

Same old story.
The difference between this & same sex marriage is that this is not prohibited in the Bible(unless one is a Christian & the other not.)
PHdeacon is online now Reply With Quote

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #231
Iron Era Origional

Location: Seattle by way of DFW, Nacogdoches, Houston, Mandeville, Morgan City, and originating in Baton Rouge
Crzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Crzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerCrzycjunx76 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHdeacon View Post
The difference between this & same sex marriage is that this is not prohibited in the Bible(unless one is a Christian & the other not.)
I am so glad our legal system is not subject to the whims of a bunch of stories passed along and ultimately written down by a bunch of old men thousands of years ago... and subject to the editing of other old men in the time that has passed since.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #232
Pro-Bowler

E Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
E Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of FamerE Pluribus Unum is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulsaSaint View Post
Kirk Cameron has been an outspoken evangelical Christian for years, since at least the late 1980s. He was the lead actor in the movie version of the "Left Behind" series, for crying out loud. I mean, seriously, what did anyone expect.

Kirk Cameron's comments aren't the shocker. That anyone would take them seriously or care is the really ridiculous part.
He also hangs out with insane people.

E Pluribus Unum is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #233
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member

Old 03-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #234
Super Forum Fanatic

VVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to behold
VVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to behold
Smart move by the Gay PR Marketing campaign to try to get you to equate their cause as equivalent to the successful campaign of the black christians.

Ironically enough, Christianity is probably the biggest opponent of their cause, but why let that waste a great marketing opportunity?
VVextreme is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #235
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Smart move by the Gay PR Marketing campaign to try to get you to equate their cause as equivalent to the successful campaign of the black christians.

Ironically enough, Christianity is probably the biggest opponent of their cause, but why let that waste a great marketing opportunity?
how does Jesus feel about you approving of lesbians and coveting other women??

from another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else
the writers missed a perfect opportunity for some hot girl on girl action.
Quote:
You're hired! Hell yea! Can't wait to see what you'll have in store next week!

I'm thinking Rick and the guys need to visit the local strip joint to find some helpless girls with very little clothes requiring saving from the zombie hoards!

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #236
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post

from another thread
antip:owned:
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #237
Super Forum Fanatic

VVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to behold
VVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to beholdVVextreme is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post

from another thread
Dude, can't take a joke? I was clearly just joking around there. But yea, let's take statements out of context that are clearly jokes and arbitrarily assign meaning to them. Well done you master context twister you.

But sadly it's just another warped PR tactic, the ole you did something wrong so we should be able to do something wrong too trick. I swear, it's like ya'll read from the same tired old playbook. Only problem with that flawed logic is that nobody can ever take a stand about anything EVER, because obviously no one is perfect. So anything goes, right? WRONG!

I already said I don't know what the heck I believe right now, but yet I can still see the irony and complete BS behind these clever marketing campaigns attempting to normalize outlandish behavior. You can use this same exact campaign for ANY issue and find enough people to "come out of the closet," then you can rationalize anything. Just label it "advancing civil rights" and all of a sudden it's enlightened and progressive and any other fun, edgy label you like. It's all bogus. None of it actually means anything beyond clever marketing ploys.

Regardless I can still enjoy the irony of this situation that both sides are now living. It's pure comic gold if you look at this issue without really caring what the outcome is. Sorry to shine the flashlight on your meaningless PR ploys, but then again... I'm not sorry at all.
VVextreme is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #238
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Dude, can't take a joke? I was clearly just joking around there. But yea, let's take statements out of context that are clearly jokes and arbitrarily assign meaning to them. Well done you master context twister you.

But sadly it's just another warped PR tactic, the ole you did something wrong so we should be able to do something wrong too trick. I swear, it's like ya'll read from the same tired old playbook. Only problem with that flawed logic is that nobody can ever take a stand about anything EVER, because obviously no one is perfect. So anything goes, right? WRONG!

I already said I don't know what the heck I believe right now, but yet I can still see the irony and complete BS behind these clever marketing campaigns attempting to normalize outlandish behavior. You can use this same exact campaign for ANY issue and find enough people to "come out of the closet," then you can rationalize anything. Just label it "advancing civil rights" and all of a sudden it's enlightened and progressive and any other fun, edgy label you like. It's all bogus. None of it actually means anything beyond clever marketing ploys.

Regardless I can still enjoy the irony of this situation that both sides are now living. It's pure comic gold if you look at this issue without really caring what the outcome is. Sorry to shine the flashlight on your meaningless PR ploys, but then again... I'm not sorry at all.
What the hell are you talking about?
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote