Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Old 05-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
^^^ Not mispelled

GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Beheading Video on Facebook

There is a video of a woman being beheaded for cheating that's popping up on everybody's Facebook walls. Has anyone else seen this? It has to be the most disturbing thing that I've seen in a long time. Who does this on camera, and how does something like this go viral? Are we that twisted?
GeaxSaints44 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
Xur pls

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Goddammit. As soon as I delete Facebook it finally gets good.

19 out of 21 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
^^^ Not mispelled

GeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerGeaxSaints44 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
Goddammit. As soon as I delete Facebook it finally gets good.
I'm sure you can find it if you need to satisfy your morbid curiosity.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
SR is my life!

saints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaints2k8 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
thankfully I haven't seen it
saints2k8 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Xur pls

Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Twenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger ClubTwenty 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaxSaints44 View Post
I'm sure you can find it if you need to satisfy your morbid curiosity.
Can you just post it here?

4 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
^^^ Not mispelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
Can you just post it here?
I never want to see that video again. I was hoping that it was some sort of mallicious logic that I can remove from Facebook on my end. Maybe people actually like watching that stuff.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #7
Team Gleason

Mojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger Club
Mojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger Club
Found this via Google

BBC News - Facebook U-turn after charities criticise decapitation videos

Quote:
Facebook has said it will delete videos of people being decapitated which had been spread on its site.
Mojomajik9 is online now Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #8
Very Banned

jj504 is on a distinguished roadjj504 is on a distinguished roadjj504 is on a distinguished roadjj504 is on a distinguished roadjj504 is on a distinguished roadjj504 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojomajik9 View Post

Dude is that Toshirô Mifune in your avatar. Dude rocks!!!! Love samurai movies to the fullest. Happen to know where I can watch online beside youtube?

As far as the video goes it shows the sadder/darker side of humanity...sigh
jj504 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #9
Team Gleason

Mojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger Club
Mojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger ClubMojomajik9 60K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj504 View Post
Dude is that Toshirô Mifune in your avatar. Dude rocks!!!! Love samurai movies to the fullest. Happen to know where I can watch online beside youtube?

As far as the video goes it shows the sadder/darker side of humanity...sigh
I'm not sure if they're still up but I remember Hulu had quite a few Kurosawa films up on their free site. But if you're willing to pay they are still up for paying members. They have a descent catalogue of old Japanese samurai flicks.
Mojomajik9 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
So you're Aldo the Apache

LtAldoRaine is a jewel in the rough
LtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the roughLtAldoRaine is a jewel in the rough
Holy **** I cannot unsee that. Glad I deleted my Facebook a long time ago. Thanks for bringing that to SR.

There. I feel better.

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Super Forum Fanatic

NYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
NYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeaxSaints44 View Post
There is a video of a woman being beheaded for cheating that's popping up on everybody's Facebook walls. Has anyone else seen this? It has to be the most disturbing thing that I've seen in a long time. Who does this on camera, and how does something like this go viral? Are we that twisted?
Hasn't hit my friend circle. Maybe you should get better online friends?
NYCsaint is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #12
SR is my life!

DaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true Saint
DaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true SaintDaveinCoalinga is a true Saint
I really believe at some point Facebook, YouTube, and the like need to really start policing themselves and their content.

You can always find a way to succeed or an excuse to fail.
DaveinCoalinga is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 14 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
The Dome Dunkers

Stealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of light
Stealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of lightStealth Matrix is a glorious beacon of light
hmm... i haven't seen a good beheading in awhile.
Stealth Matrix is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #14
Mostly Harmless

dave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
dave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdave_09 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinCoalinga View Post
I really believe at some point Facebook, YouTube, and the like need to really start policing themselves and their content.
They do, but they have a lot of material to sift through.

dave_09 is offline Reply With Quote