New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #15
THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT

cdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Club
cdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Clubcdogg 50K Burger Club
I saw the DDP diamond cutter symbol and the weird thing on our money.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #16
I Heard You Were Dead!

Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg View Post
i saw the ddp diamond cutter symbol and the weird thing on our money.
Self high five! With THE DEVIL!
Sun Wukong is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 12:34 AM   #17
Hall-of-Famer

MrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
MrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMrEMann83 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowatkin View Post
What are these other undeniable aspects that you speak of?
The sign of the goat-demon on her wardrobe, the ring, the shirt Jay-Z was wearing with a quote famously stated by a known infamous Satanist, the fact that his clothing designs have the Eye of Horus on them, Pentagrams, and the the Goat-Demon. Those things. It intrigues me that even if these were not real demonic things in the Christian sense, its the fact that some are demonic in a mythological sense, and people are openly wearing their representations. Its creepy at BEST and straight up evil at WORST.

-God
MrEMann83 is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #18
MITCHELL!

brockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saint
brockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saintbrockmeaux is a true Saint
brockmeaux is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #19
Hall-of-Famer

Brandon13 is marching in
Brandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching inBrandon13 is marching in
Here's to my sweet satan.
Brandon13 is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #20
Bury me in smoke...

nolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
nolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famernolaspe is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
you mad bro?

Old 02-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #21
I Heard You Were Dead!

Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEMann83 View Post
The sign of the goat-demon on her wardrobe, the ring, the shirt Jay-Z was wearing with a quote famously stated by a known infamous Satanist, the fact that his clothing designs have the Eye of Horus on them, Pentagrams, and the the Goat-Demon. Those things. It intrigues me that even if these were not real demonic things in the Christian sense, its the fact that some are demonic in a mythological sense, and people are openly wearing their representations. Its creepy at BEST and straight up evil at WORST.
Or it's uninteresting, mediocre mainstream musical acts attempting to make themselves seem interesting and edgy by appropriating things they don't understand. Which is, by far, the most likely explanation.
Sun Wukong is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:57 AM   #22
Very Banned

Saint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to behold
Saint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to beholdSaint_Kyle is a splendid one to behold
Those unflattering photos of Beyonce don't for one second change the very, very bad things I would do to her.
Saint_Kyle is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 01:00 AM   #23
waste of paint

FuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEMann83 View Post
Tell me about this Goat-Demon.

Either way, it seems like you have a really firm grip on reality, so I'm going to go ahead and take your word on all of this.
FuzzyDunlop is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #24
Sittin & Stayin

pugweiler is on a distinguished roadpugweiler is on a distinguished roadpugweiler is on a distinguished road
I'm more nervous because, when I first read the title, I thought it said "Beyonce possessed by Elvis spirit!" Man I need to see a optam.... Opte. .... eye doctor.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:58 AM   #25
Hall-of-Famer

Twyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true Saint
Twyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true SaintTwyst is a true Saint

Twyst is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #26
Pro-Bowler

whodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to behold
whodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to beholdwhodatjoe is a splendid one to behold
OP, on a serious note, I don't think there is anything to it other than marketing and self promotion and some coincidence. On a non serious not, I sure would like to possess Beyonce for an our or two......

Old 02-24-2013, 07:26 AM   #27
HOF 2010

City Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger Club
City Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger ClubCity Champ 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugweiler View Post
I'm more nervous because, when I first read the title, I thought it said "Beyonce possessed by Elvis spirit!" Man I need to see a optam.... Opte. .... eye doctor.
Lol me too.
we must pursue an ethic rooted in a hesitant determinism. We need to recognize obvious developmental differences between peoples and regions, but not oversimplify, and leave our options open. We cannot in every instance struggle unconditionally against fate, even though we have a military that will do so if so ordered. --Raymond Aron
City Champ is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #28
GIF GOD

BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE is offline Reply With Quote