Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Old 08-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
All-Weather Fan

The Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to behold
The Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to beholdThe Geaux Team is a splendid one to behold
Fake "Special Forces" soldier gets called out!

On a firearms forum, a real soldier describes how he called out this idiot impersonating a Special Forces officer.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/...hp?f=6&t=49635
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo5
I took note of all his uniform bits and pieces and walked away. He went about his business and I later confronted him again and asked him if I could talk to him outside. He and I walked out to the back of the gun show and I began to ask him a series of questions that only an individual with his experience would know. He failed miserably and I then decided to level with him. I produced my ID and asked for his. He told me it was in his car so I said lets go get it. Of course he did not have one and I began to lay into him. I yelled at him for a good 30 minutes and made him remove all the items he had never earned on his uniform. I called him plenty of names and said that he was wearing a uniform that my friends have died in, and that he didn't even deserve to touch one.
Here's a pic of the ****** in question:

High speed, low drag. Yeah, right!

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
Who Dat Nation

wnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Member
wnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Memberwnelson Prestigious Gold Club Member
**** that poser i am glad he was called out for the ******* he is!
Jerral Wayne "Jerry" Jones Sr. is an American businessman. He is the owner, president, and poor excuse of a general manager of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys. He is by far the worst GM in professional sports history and has an ego bigger than the state of Texas.
wnelson is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Victim of Laughing Chance

purvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Club
purvis_guy 50K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 50K Burger Club
What a pathetic piece of ****! I hope they contnue to report him and he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
Combobulated

Location: a position or site occupied or available for occupancy or marked by some distinguishing feature.
Devildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Devildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDevildog Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Is that the branch of special forces where they recruit fat ***** and just have them sit on the enemy?

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
Oye
tight like hallways

Oye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Oye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club MemberOye Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster Bluth
and the seal is for Marksmanship!

Oye is offline Reply With Quote

12 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #6
One time for ya boy!

Ross_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Ross_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of FamerRoss_s_cfc is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Haha what a loser, His life must be really pathetic that he has to go to that extent for some self satisfaction.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
More than 15K posts served!

JimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club Member
JimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club MemberJimEverett Prestigious Platinum Club Member
maybe he was a "special forces era" veteran
JimEverett is offline Reply With Quote

14 out of 15 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
Subscribing Member

staphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Member
staphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Member
you would think the back fat would have given him away.

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
Subscribing Member

staphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Member
staphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Memberstaphory Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimEverett View Post
maybe he was a "special forces era" veteran
not cool.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #10
I love scotch.

Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
His physique alone should be a dead giveaway.

Edit: Staph beat me to it.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #11
Hall-of-Famer

0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer0rion is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
these are the guys that really worry me. They're the ones that snap and start killing people at some point.
0rion is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #12
"BUGJUICE"

sykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Club
sykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Clubsykobob671 50K Burger Club
"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
like that quote.
just report his fat@$$ to the feds, they will keep an eye on him.
sykobob671 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #13
WhoDat in exile.

parlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
parlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Memberparlorcitysaint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
We had one of these guys at work. Problem was, he was a supervisor. By problem, I mean that we got negative responses from the SEAL unit he claimed to be from stating pretty much that

"Harry L. L******** is not now, nor has he ever been a member of any SEAL team. Further, this office can find no records of this individual ever having any training in the SEAL program. Thank you for exposing this fraud."

Several hundred copies of the letter were made and posted. One was placed on every windshield in the employee parking lot (some 300 cars) He was gone in less than a week.

It seems that upper management took a dim view of misrepresenting yourself. (Two of them were vets)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #14

feoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Member
feoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Member
Have y'all read that thread over there, and followed the links? That dude is something else sick, and not in a good way. I'm not even half-way done with it yet...found this, though...

feoinfunroe is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:11 AM   #15
Dome Patrol disciple

Geldo has disabled reputation
Edit: Thanks Feo for correcting me - I thought the guy was just a saddo, I was wrong.

So one sad fat guy goes all Walter Mitty and suddenly he's a monster? Doesn't he simply reflect the fascination for the warrior elite that so many people have across the western world?

Okay so he's living off other people's achievements and glories, but at heart he's just a lardarse fanboy who probably never achieved anything in his life and wants to feel special. Cripes guys, he's a loser, isn't that enough for you.

I live close to Hereford. Go out for a drink there and I'll give you five bucks if you can find anyone who doesn't tell you they were, are or will be in the regiment. The real guys just laugh at them. You know they're SAS because they're the ones who don't tell people.
Geldo is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 8 members found this post helpful.