New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards

New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards (http://saintsreport.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else Board (http://saintsreport.com/forums/f3/)
-   -   Florida police sergeant fired for owning Trayvon Martin shooting posters (http://saintsreport.com/forums/f3/florida-police-sergeant-fired-owning-trayvon-martin-shooting-posters-292774/)

bigdaddysaints 04-14-2013 05:38 PM

Florida police sergeant fired for owning Trayvon Martin shooting posters
 
In what way did this guy think this was a good idea? He had to know this wasn't gonna end well..

http://m.wafb.com/autojuice?targetUr...ooting-targets

jayd265 04-14-2013 06:33 PM

:jpshakehead:

zeetes 04-14-2013 06:37 PM

I've seen some crazy targets, but that is just wrong.

krushing 04-14-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeetes (Post 5001261)
I've seen some crazy targets, but that is just wrong.

Way wrong especially for a cop. So wrong it's just stupid and this guy needs to be investigated because he is a nut case.

guidomerkinsrules 04-14-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddysaints (Post 5001218)
In what way did this guy think this was a good idea? He had to know this wasn't gonna end well..

when double dog dares go very wrong

El Caliente 04-14-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guidomerkinsrules (Post 5001306)
when double dog dares go very wrong

Amen.

There are A LOT of dumb people in this world.

BHM 04-14-2013 07:46 PM

Lets see if I can find a way to defend this officer...











Nope, even I can not find a way.

Zack Lee 04-14-2013 07:56 PM

way to go to the two officers who turned him in. The big question is, how many took the targets before these two did the right thing. I don't think he singled these guys out as the first two who might be interested in such a thing. :jpshakehead:

bleedblk&gld 04-14-2013 08:02 PM

Awful..just awful

Big_L 04-14-2013 09:38 PM

That is pretty sad and give us police officers a bad name. What has happened with the actual Trayvon case?

El Caliente 04-14-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_L (Post 5001417)
That is pretty sad and give us police officers a bad name. What has happened with the actual Trayvon case?

It fell off the face of the Earth. Well, unless the media is having a slow news day.

St. Chris 04-14-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_L (Post 5001417)
That is pretty sad and give us police officers a bad name. What has happened with the actual Trayvon case?

According to the article linked, trial is scheduled for June.

Dre 04-15-2013 12:32 AM

Wow, what an *******.

krushing 04-15-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack Lee (Post 5001332)
way to go to the two officers who turned him in. The big question is, how many took the targets before these two did the right thing. I don't think he singled these guys out as the first two who might be interested in such a thing. :jpshakehead:


I'd find out how many officers shot at those targest and didnt say anything. If they did that, theres a good chance they would cover up other stuff. At the very least, tehy need moer training!! Again, this is sad.

Zack Lee 04-15-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krushing (Post 5001979)
I'd find out how many officers shot at those targest and didnt say anything. If they did that, theres a good chance they would cover up other stuff. At the very least, tehy need moer training!! Again, this is sad.

well I am with you. I am having a hard time figuring out why officers even have a problem with this kid. Even if he was as bad as the worst descriptions of him, isn't he still just a kid? Florida is another universe.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0