home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 09-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
Not Band

ktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to behold
ktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to beholdktulu909 is a splendid one to behold
LSU Campus being evacuated due to bomb threat.

Link coming.Heard on WWL radio

Edit,Heres link http://theadvocate.com/home/3919797-...ecause-of-bomb
ktulu909 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Super Forum Fanatic

slaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to behold
slaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to beholdslaym is a splendid one to behold
Somebody forgot to study for a test?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Saintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to all
Saintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to allSaintree River is a name known to all
Was Muhammad in the Reville?
Saintree River is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
Vesti le procè flamber

Location: Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Dallas, Abilene, Oklahoma City, & San Antonio
tenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
tenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
What worries me about this is the number of these in the last couple of weeks.

It's beginning to look like a "Boy Who Cried Wolf" set up. A bunch of hoaxes followed by a real one when everyone has fallen asleep at the switch over all the hoaxes, ensuring maximum casualties and a "victory" for said terrorist to trumpet. I certainly hope I'm wrong about this and the real one either doesn't come or the campus chosen as the real one isn't asleep at the switch.
tenordas is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
Very Banned

Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Sarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger ClubSarcastic 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenordas View Post

It's beginning to look like a "Boy Who Cried Wolf" set up. A bunch of hoaxes followed by a real one when everyone has fallen asleep at the switch over all the hoaxes, ensuring maximum casualties and a "victory" for said terrorist to trumpet. I certainly hope I'm wrong about this and the real one either doesn't come or the campus chosen as the real one isn't asleep at the switch.
Seems like a terribly complicated plan

Couldn't you better maximize casualties just by not calling in a threat at all and letting it explode?
Sarcastic is offline Reply With Quote

17 out of 17 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
ppfffffttttt
Candy Tetris Champion Mahjong Champion Bounce Back Champion

efil4stnias has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post

Couldn't you better maximize casualties just by not calling in a threat at all and letting it explode?
lllllllol.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
waste of paint

FuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:

FuzzyDunlop is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
I Heard You Were Dead!

Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:

When I was in high school we had an actual pipe bomb found in the parking lot. The National Guard had to come retrieve it and denoted it at Kisatchie National Forest. The entire school was evacuated. I think they later said it was sort of a crappy job and wouldn't have done a whole lot had it gone off, but it was still dangerous.

Anyway, point is, there was no call. No warning. The only reason anyone found it was because it was in a brown paper bag and part of it was sticking out. A girl parked next to it, found it suspicious and alerted the administration who called the cops.

The only reason you'd call to tell anyone you put a bomb in a building is if you secretly want John McClane to defeat you.
Sun Wukong is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #9
aj
Subscribing Member

aj is a glorious beacon of lightaj is a glorious beacon of light
aj is a glorious beacon of lightaj is a glorious beacon of lightaj is a glorious beacon of lightaj is a glorious beacon of lightaj is a glorious beacon of lightaj is a glorious beacon of light
The only problem is its nearly impossible to get off campus. When I talked to my boss he had spent 10 min trying to get out of the parking lot
aj is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Wukong View Post
When I was in high school we had an actual pipe bomb found in the parking lot. The National Guard had to come retrieve it and denoted it at Kisatchie National Forest. The entire school was evacuated. I think they later said it was sort of a crappy job and wouldn't have done a whole lot had it gone off, but it was still dangerous.

Anyway, point is, there was no call. No warning. The only reason anyone found it was because it was in a brown paper bag and part of it was sticking out. A girl parked next to it, found it suspicious and alerted the administration who called the cops.

The only reason you'd call to tell anyone you put a bomb in a building is if you secretly want John McClane to defeat you.
I had a pipe bomb go off while I was in the bathroom in high school. A piece of shrapnel hit the other guy in the bathroom, but it just gave him a cut on his arm. We were both semi-deaf for a day or so. But, we were lucky, the kid who made it stuffed gym socks in the end of the pipe instead of using metal caps so most of the blast went out the ends of the pipe. The sad part is that my high school only suspended the kid for two weeks. They didn't expel him.

And, yes, he did not call it in before he set it off.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
Hall Monitor

St.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true SaintSt.Fury is a true Saint
St.Fury is a true Saint
Quote:

This is what I call being too smart for your own good...over thinking. (Not you, your scenario.)
St.Fury is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #12
DREW DAT

WhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
WhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWhoDat9to12 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
2 of these last week, now 1 this week. Connection?

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!
WhoDat9to12 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Vesti le procè flamber

Location: Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Dallas, Abilene, Oklahoma City, & San Antonio
tenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
tenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famertenordas is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:

I don't mean the terrorist calls in, duh.
I mean, the terrorist calls in several false bomb threats over a period of time, then plants a real one hoping that if anyone spots him and calls in the threat, the authorities will think it's just another hoax.
tenordas is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #14
waste of paint

FuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
FuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFuzzyDunlop is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
I don't mean the terrorist calls in, duh.
I mean, the terrorist calls in several false bomb threats over a period of time, then plants a real one hoping that if anyone spots him and calls in the threat, the authorities will think it's just another hoax.
Your post was what we thought it was.
FuzzyDunlop is offline Reply With Quote