home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
Hall-of-Famer

doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
No law firm recommendation online?

I can fricken rate any restaurant, doctor or dentist online, but I went to rate my sister's LAW FIRM online and I can find nothing. What's up with that? I contacted the LA Bar and really don't expect an answer back but what's up with that?
doctorj is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
Hall-of-Famer

doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
doctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famerdoctorj is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
This is jaw dropping to me. I have contacted the LA Bar Association and the La Women's Bar Association. Any nut in the world can rate me but I cannot rate them? Is this what I fought my entire life for? I hope not. I thought I was cynical, but if this is true, cynicism knows no bounds.

0 out of 10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
Thanks MJ!

Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
Flipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger ClubFlipx99 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorj View Post
Is this what I fought my entire life for?

You think you may have fought your whole life to rate your sister's law firm online?
Flipx99 is offline Reply With Quote

19 out of 19 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
GIF GOD

BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBobE Prestigious Gold Club Member
This thread has great potential
BobE is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #5
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Law firms are rated, but they are not rated online. There are companies that go around contacting clients and interviewing them along with checking their results in the public records and then giving them ratings. It's a bit more accurate than an internet system where anyone, who may or may not really know what is going on or who just wants to mess around, can give a rating. I personally would never trust an internet rating for anything other than an initial starting point anyway.
St. Widge is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
I Heard You Were Dead!

Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Sun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club MemberSun Wukong Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
You think you may have fought your whole life to rate your sister's law firm online?
"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our ability to rate our sibling's law firms!!!!!"

Sun Wukong is offline Reply With Quote

17 out of 17 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #7
I get you.

St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
St. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club MemberSt. Widge Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
You didn't read what she wrote well enough. She has fought all her life to be a nut job that can rate law firms online.

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #8
Hall-of-Famer

I just sent an e-mail to fellow Newman graduate Lee Zurik. I think it is RIDICULOUS that these firms cannot be rated online to let future clients know what present clients think of them.

0 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
be a light unto yourself

insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
Oh hell yeah.
www.whodatindignation.com Always something, never nothing; isn't that the way we're taught to be? Flipping through the worn out pages and stages where you knew not who to be - til the lightning strike sets you free.
insidejob is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:57 PM   #10
I get you.

Quote:
I just sent an e-mail to fellow Newman graduate Lee Zurik. I think it is RIDICULOUS that these firms cannot be rated online to let future clients know what present clients think of them.
I'm sure Lee will hop right on that. What with him being a fellow Newman grad and all. I'll call Clancy DuBose. He's a fellow Holy Cross grad so I'm sure he will do an expose on this in Gambit.

Seriously, it's not like anybody said that you can't rate a law firm online, it's just that nobody has yet set up a place to do it. You can be the first. Why don't you set up a site?

8 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
I have fought my whole life for women's rights. I was one of 12 women in a class of 120 people at LSU Dental School in 1984. What have you done in your life?

0 out of 23 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
I get you.

Quote:
I have fought my whole life for women's rights. I was one of 12 women in a class of 120 people at LSU Dental School in 1984. What have you done in your life?
What does that have to do with the ability to rate your sister's law firm online?

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #13
be a light unto yourself

insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
insidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Clubinsidejob 40K Burger Club
Want me to call Lil Wayne? He's a fellow McMain grad.
www.whodatindignation.com Always something, never nothing; isn't that the way we're taught to be? Flipping through the worn out pages and stages where you knew not who to be - til the lightning strike sets you free.
insidejob is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #14
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Widge View Post
What does that have to do with the ability to rate your sister's law firm online?
That you asked that means you have absoltely no sense of history. I guess it proves I won.

0 out of 16 members found this post helpful.