Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #571
NOLA Luchador

Seahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to behold
Seahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to beholdSeahawker Ed is a splendid one to behold
Seahawker Ed is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #572
More than 15K posts served!

El Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club Member
El Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club MemberEl Caliente Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Watched the Blindside Saturday night. T-Dog is in the Blindside...and has speaking parts.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #573
Most excellent!

THENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
THENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerTHENZA is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I wonder if the guy who plays T-Dogg (I refuse to look up his name) is bitter about becoming an internet joke?

You think they even give him a script, or does he just get a little post-it with his line on it?

Old 03-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #574
Hall-of-Famer

BBSaint is a jewel in the rough
BBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the roughBBSaint is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by THENZA View Post
I wonder if the guy who plays T-Dogg (I refuse to look up his name) is bitter about becoming an internet joke?
His name is worth looking up: IronE Singleton
BBSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #575
RIP Hiromi Tsuru
Othello Champion

kcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Member
kcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Memberkcirdor Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Theodore Douglas - Walking Dead Wiki
kcirdor is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #576
Hung like this cat

justdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Club
justdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Club
All know is they have killed off almost every character I disliked. If Andrea bites it all will be well.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #577
Original

GW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger Club
GW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger ClubGW93 50K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by THENZA View Post

You think they even give him a script, or does he just get a little post-it with his line on it?
He ought to be thrilled. By giving him few lines, he hasn't had an opportunity to become an annoying, poorly written character. As a result, T-Dogg has become one of my favorites.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #578
Photog

saintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to behold
saintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdave View Post
All know is they have killed off almost every character I disliked. If Andrea bites it all will be well.
You actually like Lori? 'Cus she gots to go.
saintsdude76 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #579
Hung like this cat

justdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Club
justdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Clubjustdave 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsdude76 View Post
You actually like Lori? 'Cus she gots to go.
No I don't and I think Carl needs his *** whipped but I think they create too much tension for them to be killed off. I was surprised that Shane was. I hope since they are all infected that something goes wrong with the pregnancy and instead of a miscarriage she has a zombie baby eat it's way out of her.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:00 AM   #580
Super Forum Fanatic

Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Firecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of FamerFirecross is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Well I'm caught up with the comics, all I have to say is the show is so fail in comparison, lol. I love how dark the comics get, how well the characters change due to everything that happens to them as the story goes on. I kind of wish this show was on HBO and not AMC, language and the total gruesome stuff that goes down in the comics will never make it to AMC. I almost wonder how far they will be able to take the dark parts of the story thats coming, i'm serious, it gets on a whole other level of holy crap at points in the comics.

If they keep the characters somewhat similar to the comics, Andrea is one of my favorites, followed by a character they have yet to introduce should they introduce them in the show.
Firecross is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #581
ok

2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
Book 1 came in the mail today, read it all the way through and it's already caught up to the show. Book 2 needs to get here already.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:46 AM   #582
Photog

saintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to behold
saintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to beholdsaintsdude76 is a splendid one to behold
I'm reading the comic now as well... Pretty messed up stuff in there that I don't think AMC could show on cable. It is interesting how much they diverted from the comic in the first 2 seasons. Can't wait to see which direction they go in for season 3.
saintsdude76 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #583
ok

2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough
2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough2to87alltheway is a jewel in the rough

Book 2 time.