New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 03-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #533
SR is my life!

El Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger Club
El Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockoo View Post
so the baby is going to be a zombie i think

Is it going to come out all Aliens/Spaceballs like?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #534
"Better Days"

Joe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true Saint
Joe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true SaintJoe OKC is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper View Post
I have figured out how Lori will die. I predict that Lori will fall down and hurt herself. Everyone will be worried about the baby. Herschell will do his thing and say he can't hear the baby, but he can't be sure if it's alive or not. Then later as everyone worries about Lori and she is laying and in pain the baby erupts from her stomach as a zombie.
Yep.. That's why the writers did this.. Airborne?

My GF.. and I got a pic.. Turned me on this this show... Mini Seriers have never been a fan I am.. But I follow somewhat...

Nice farmhouse... Sunny days... Girly drama... Carl and his goofy hat..

Biker dude and his cool scooter, but the angel wings on his back are really kinda ghey...

Mom and Baby drama... OMG,,,

Since I came along in season 2 ap 5... Glad to see this Shane Rick thing end... and that damned kid...

Who is a leader? If pockets of humans survive, where are the Veterens?

And did anyone set a meeting spot in case of attack? Oh.. Right.... we had the farmhouse in the sun... With unlimited ammo... Zombies make good plant food...

Joe

Last edited by Joe OKC; 03-21-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Joe OKC is online now Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #535
Original

GW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
GW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broknbusted View Post
How far into the comic are they now? I want to get The Walking Dead: Compendium One but dont want to get to far ahead of the series.
The series isn't really following the comics, from what I understand. Some elements are still the same (the farm, this apparent setup for the prison storyline) but there are a lot of significant differences that you could probably read all the back issues and not really spoil much. There are characters who survived longer on the TV show than in the comics and vice-versa, and characters in the TV show who aren't even IN the comics.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #536
Photog

saintsdude76 is a jewel in the rough
saintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broknbusted View Post
How far into the comic are they now? I want to get The Walking Dead: Compendium One but dont want to get to far ahead of the series.
The Show is at the end of #12 in the comics (and a lot different from the show)... I started reading them the other day on my iPad.

The Walking Dead: Compendium One is #1-48.
saintsdude76 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 08:20 AM   #537
Original

GW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
GW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of FamerGW93 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper View Post
I have figured out how Lori will die. I predict that Lori will fall down and hurt herself. Everyone will be worried about the baby. Herschell will do his thing and say he can't hear the baby, but he can't be sure if it's alive or not. Then later as everyone worries about Lori and she is laying and in pain the baby erupts from her stomach as a zombie.
Unless the fetus develops teeth (it can happen, but not often -- one in two to three thousand births, according to the NIH), I doubt that. I think more likely would be that the fetus' zombieism would get into the mother's bloodstream and be similar to a bite -- Lori develops fever, dies, then reanimates. Not that the writers couldn't decide to make make this a 1/3000 event and give the kid natal teeth (see an earlier rant in this thread a few pages back).

Old 03-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #538
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

UptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura aboutUptownSaintsFan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsdude76 View Post
The Show is at the end of #12 in the comics (and a lot different from the show)... I started reading them the other day on my iPad.

The Walking Dead: Compendium One is #1-48.
What did you use to download it?

Thanks

Old 03-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #539
The Scourge of Christians

Lustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Lustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLustmord is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
SPOILERS

5 Reasons 'The Walking Dead' Has to Get Better | Cracked.com
Lustmord is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #540
Photog

saintsdude76 is a jewel in the rough
saintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the roughsaintsdude76 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UptownSaintsFan View Post
What did you use to download it?

Thanks
I used the Image Comics app. They have a sale on the comics right now. $4.99 for each series. Each Series is between 5 and 6 issues.
saintsdude76 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #541
SR is my life!

El Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger Club
El Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger Club
Question about Walkers. I know that I am probably reading too much into this, but as I was driving past a cemetary today I couldn't help but think of the show. How dead can one be before they turn into a walker? I mean, can mummies turn into walkers? Can a person burried 30 years ago turn into a walker? Is it going to be this group of people led by Rick vs. every person that has come and gone on this earth, because I am not sure if they have the ammo for the job.

And will we ever see again the father and son that we met in the 1st episode? I want to know what happened with them.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #542
Veteran Starter

Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Caliente View Post
Question about Walkers. I know that I am probably reading too much into this, but as I was driving past a cemetary today I couldn't help but think of the show. How dead can one be before they turn into a walker? I mean, can mummies turn into walkers? Can a person burried 30 years ago turn into a walker? Is it going to be this group of people led by Rick vs. every person that has come and gone on this earth, because I am not sure if they have the ammo for the job.

And will we ever see again the father and son that we met in the 1st episode? I want to know what happened with them.
From what I have gathered it appears that the dead can only rise again from 2 ways.

By being bit, which will then "unleash" the the virus that is (as we recently found out) already dormant inside everyone which will make you sick (ala Jim from season 1 or Morgan's wife from season 1 episode 1) then die and come back as a Walker.

Or by simply dying of natural causes (or unnatural causes Shane snapping Randall's neck) will release the virus existing virus in you and cause you to come back to life.

With that said I don't think mummies or people that have been dead for a while previous to the zombie apocalypse or discovery of the virus can rise again due to never being exposed. I think you need to have been alive and exposed to it to come back. At least I hope otherwise as you said they are all screwed!

I was also wondering the same thing about Morgan and his son too. I liked his character and hope to see them again.
Portland is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #543
SR is my life!

Another zombie question here (sorry I am zombietarded):

When am I food and when am I a zombie? Say I get bit by a zombie, and it just keeps eating my body. When am I like "hey man, enough is enough. I am a zombie now!" and when am I like "Well body we had a good run, but we are done."

When am I food and when am I a zombie candidate?

Old 03-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #544
Veteran Starter

Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!Portland is a BEAST!
This is a good question and I was wondering the same thing myself. However, I'll take a stab...

You are always food. I don't think there are any "candidates" just food. If they happen to rip off your legs in the process of eating you then them's the breaks, because if I was screwed and was going to become a zombie I'd rather be a fully functional zombie than one that has to crawl around with just my hands like the chick from episode one.
Portland is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #545
space monkey

antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
antipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Memberantipop Prestigious Gold Club Member
i think zombies only like live meat

once it's dead, it loses it's appeal

Old 03-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #546
Very Banned

wizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to behold
wizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to beholdwizard1183 is a splendid one to behold
What I want to know is if everyones got the virus, why didnt Dale become one when he died? Or when they were camped in or near woods and the sister died, season 1? it doesnt make sense. Especially since we find out everyones got the virus but Dale didnt turn. Is it only in the young and Hershel is exempt too? lol
wizard1183 is offline Reply With Quote