New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Everything Else Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #43
Super Forum Fanatic

Bayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Bayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of FamerBayouman007 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodaksen View Post
Will it hurt anything? I've already spent $12000 on this house to get it ready for showing, I shudder to think how much fixing their screwups would cost.

haha this is funny cause it is true. I don't see anything about putting antifreeze in the pipes on this page... I looked because I have never heard of putting antifreeze anywhere in a house as I believe that has gotta cause some kind of cancer lol... if he did the things on this list though you should be ok

Winterizing Your Home - Preparing Your Home for Winter

as far a huge profit, I agree that he will end up only having to pay for damages, but hey you have a 12,000 receipt getting that house ready to show to a customer who was locked out of the house because of their doings, plus if they damage the house they would have to fix that. would be a good place to start I would guess.
Bayouman007 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #44
Pro-Bowler

was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!was437 is a BEAST!
Hate to tell you people...he'll only get whatever his damages end up being! So putting the house back together...a possible lost sale (good luck)...but not a "huge" settlement.

Maybe...if you can prove it was intentional, malicious, or such.
was437 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #45

Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by was437 View Post
Hate to tell you people...he'll only get whatever his damages end up being! So putting the house back together...a possible lost sale (good luck)...but not a "huge" settlement.

Maybe...if you can prove it was intentional, malicious, or such.
He can prove that their actions were intentional and malicious. That will not be difficult at all. The bank is ****ed on this one.
Danchrism is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #46
BHM
Can't please 'em all

BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
BHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club MemberBHM Prestigious Gold Club Member
You should not own two houses you rich greedy bastid.

BHM is offline Reply With Quote

7 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #47
Subscribing Member

Blodaksen has disabled reputation
Well, I had my attorney consult, and he seems to think we have a pretty good case (lol).

Old 02-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #48
cheesivore

615saint is marching in
615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in615saint is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danchrism View Post
He can prove that their actions were intentional and malicious. That will not be difficult at all. The bank is ****ed on this one.
Any real cash would come from punitive damages. It certainly seems like Wells Fargo has goofed up enough times that a nice punitive damages award might help them sort out whatever system they are currently using.
615saint is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #49
Super Forum Fanatic

NYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
NYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of FamerNYCsaint is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodaksen View Post
I called the Nebraska Attorney General. They had never heard of this before. They are looking into who can be charged and what they can be charged with.
Obviously your lawyer knows best but I'd look into seriously filing a report with the local officers to further document the situation. Start building paperwork. Collect everything the real estate agent has as well ASAP.
NYCsaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #50
Veteran Starter

SCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popularSCSaintsfan is becoming pretty popular
It seems that we are all feeling grief over this. A class action suit for mental distress is in order.

Albert Einstein
SCSaintsfan is offline Reply With Quote

12 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #51
Hall-of-Famer

FWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to behold
FWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to beholdFWtex is a splendid one to behold
Someone definitely screwed up but it may not be Wells Fargo. Core Logic is one of the most unorganized asset management servicers in the business and Wells Fargo will certainly be shielded from any acts by Core logic.

There must have been something that put your house on Wells Fargo's radar because the banks don't send field services out to inspect the property of every mortgage they hold. My guess would be you notified them you were trying to sell the house and that you were no longer living at the property. That would still be a stretch for Wells to send your property for visual inspections though.

Also, the banks have a right to secure a property to protect their value if it has been abandoned. This also does not seem to be the situation here.

Don't plan on a large windfall of cash over this. As another suggested, you will probably win a suit to have them pay for any damages and maybe a little money ($500 - $1000) for your troubles but nothing big. My guess is that if you push it hard enough and make it a media story they will offer you a quick settlement.

I would go after CoreLogic before I went after Wells. They are an easier target and they have more to lose in the industry if you drag them through the media. Core Logic is located in Westlake Texas which is NW of DFW airport. It should not be too dificult to reach a higher up over there to raise your voice at.

As for the attorney stating you have a good case ... of course he will say that. It is a slam dunk but the attorney is going to be the one that wins overall. If you win a suit or a settlement my guess is that it will be a push for you in the long run after the attorney fees. I would push for a settlement on your own first and then go through the attorney if you get nowhere.
FWtex is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #52
Pro-Bowler

Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!Saints fan is a BEAST!
I'd make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau also.
Saints fan is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #53
Regal Beagle V.I.P.

donato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to all
donato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to alldonato is a name known to all
can't vouch for the advice of FWtex, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't convinced. haha. sounds very logical..
donato is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #54
Sour Pennies

Eeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true Saint
Eeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true SaintEeyore is a true Saint
No settlement talk and no signing of anything until everything is legally cleared up. Don't try to save a few pennies by leaving a lawyer out of this or Core Logic or Wells Fargo will swipe your house.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #55
Who Dat Nation

wnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
wnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famerwnelson is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLU View Post
Step 1: Move out.
Step 2: Profit.
no.... step 2 is stealing underpants
step 3 is profit
Jerral Wayne "Jerry" Jones Sr. is an American businessman. He is the owner, president, and poor excuse of a general manager of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys. He is by far the worst GM in professional sports history and has an ego bigger than the state of Texas.
wnelson is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #56
I got a 427 for my Z28

saintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saint
saintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saintsaintmdterps is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSaint View Post
Well when you do own Wells Fargo how about giving us Saint's fans some sweetheart deals on our mortgages like congress used to get.
And some insider trading info so we too can be just like congress