Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board) > Wallpapers

Old 07-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #1
Veteran Starter

Winter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to all
Winter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to allWinter is a name known to all
2014 Superdome Schedule Widescreen Wallpapers

Hello Saints Report!

I've been working on an idea I had for a schedule graphic and now it is finally done! I had the idea of using the outer panels of the Superdome to represent each week in the season. It took awhile to find the time and high res graphics to put this all together, but I am happy to finally release it to you all!

Below are 6 wallpapers featuring various Saints players and a generic one with the Saints logo.

These are all 1920x1080 resolution for widescreen monitors. The common 1366x768 is easily adaptable with this size. Sorry no 1024x768 currently as it is a really wide graphic naturally.

I will be releasing a print-ready set as well in the near future.

Enjoy!

Winter is online now Reply With Quote

26 out of 26 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
Pro-Bowler

Louisianimal_ is a splendid one to beholdLouisianimal_ is a splendid one to beholdLouisianimal_ is a splendid one to behold
Louisianimal_ is a splendid one to beholdLouisianimal_ is a splendid one to beholdLouisianimal_ is a splendid one to beholdLouisianimal_ is a splendid one to beholdLouisianimal_ is a splendid one to behold
Those. Are. Awesome.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
⚜ Pluck those Falcons ⚜

Saints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club Member
I think it moved Well done!!
Saints 4 life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
ALL. THE. WAY.

jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
jrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saintjrdbrn is a true Saint
Can you make the first one without all the players on the games?

Thanks!

jrdbrn is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
Let the Wins Count begin!

bonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saint
bonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saintbonnjer is a true Saint
Absolutely gorgeous. It is my desktop wallpaper now.
bonnjer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 07:31 AM   #6
All-Pro

FLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
FLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerFLSaintsFan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Nice work. When you do a print one, can you include one with eastern times? No biggie if you don't have time.
FLSaintsFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 08:12 AM   #7
Breauxmantic

AgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club Member
AgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAgentJRad Prestigious Platinum Club Member
For the first time ever on SR. I do not even care one bit the page was broken.
Great work.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:09 PM   #8
Keeping the Faith

*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer*_deuce_* is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Great job Winter! Awesome concept of player`s combined with the Dome panel`s.Very creative man.

It's called tackle football for a reason!
*_deuce_* is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #9

bayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
bayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbayoubadboy is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
OK, I'll confess I'm am not the most tech savvy but when I save the wallpapers (any of them) and try to set them as my background on my iphone or ipad they are too big for the screen. What am I doing wrong?
Also. Is there an .ics version of the Schedule to download into a calendar?

Thanks.
bayoubadboy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #10
Hall-of-Famer

Darth Deuce is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Darth Deuce is a future SR.com Hall of FamerDarth Deuce is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Great job! I love that we get the Ravens on MNF in the Dome. Prime opportunity for Drew to beat that 32nd NFL team.
Darth Deuce is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #11
One game at a time!

caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!caleb22 is a BEAST!
Awesome job
caleb22 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2014, 01:12 PM   #12
www.ajblueroux.com

St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!St. Blooz is a BEAST!
Great job!!
St. Blooz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #13
Pro-Bowler

gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!gsaints is a BEAST!
One with pacific times???
gsaints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2014, 04:34 AM   #14
Pro-Bowler

Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!Ichiban is a BEAST!
Did you make it look like the dome on purpose...very nice.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.