New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Gameday Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #71
Very Banned

Dibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Dibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDibert is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I hope the ground breaks open and swallows Tebow to straight to hail.
Dibert is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #72
Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki

CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
CaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of FamerCaliSaint4Life is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Tebowtime strikes again! This is great TV!

Saints in the playoffs baby!
CaliSaint4Life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #73
RT3
Super Forum Fanatic

Location: Where Lake Pontchartrain used to be separated from Cypress Swamp
RT3 has disabled reputation
Saints are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #74
The Homey

Hasboy is on a distinguished roadHasboy is on a distinguished roadHasboy is on a distinguished roadHasboy is on a distinguished roadHasboy is on a distinguished roadHasboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibert View Post
Bears lovah, I beckon!

Tebow helps the Saints. He's in heaven
Hasboy is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #75
All-Pro

Mason has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibert View Post
i hope the ground breaks open and swallows tebow to straight to hail.
this^
Mason is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #76
VDK
Super Forum Fanatic

VDK is a jewel in the rough
VDK is a jewel in the roughVDK is a jewel in the roughVDK is a jewel in the roughVDK is a jewel in the roughVDK is a jewel in the roughVDK is a jewel in the roughVDK is a jewel in the rough
Have to just laugh. Not on the wagon yet. Don't they have the pats coming up? Win that one, then I'm a believer.
VDK is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #77
Hall-of-Famer

CentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to behold
CentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to behold
And Denver leads the AFC West by 1 1/2 games with 3 to go.
CentMSSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #78
Subscribing Member

krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
krushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Clubkrushing 40K Burger Club
Quote:
I'll never get it. All the horrible people running around and y'all choose to hate this guy. Oh well, haters gonna hate.
krushing is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #79
I love the Lord!

DaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
DaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDaveXA is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by krushing View Post
I'll never get it. All the horrible people running around and y'all choose to hate this guy. Oh well, haters gonna hate.
Maybe he likes horrible people?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Jesus is Awesome! Geaux Saints! Geaux Cajuns!
DaveXA is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #80
BRING THE WOOD!!!!

WeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
WeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of FamerWeatherfordRob is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason View Post
this^

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushing View Post
I am with you 1000%. WTH is wrong with people? He is a good person who helped beat a team we needed to be beat for a playoff spot. Some people are truly hateful. I would like to remind some of the haters that Karma is a *****.
WeatherfordRob is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.