Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Gameday Board

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #1
Veteran

Super44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura about
So how many of you are happy after today's game?

Just curious, as I am quite sure, there will be quite a lot of angry fans. But why? What is the reason(s) for your main point of contention with this organization at this point?

Payton? Brees? Loomis? Other?

2 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:04 PM   #2
Super Forum Fanatic

sammymvpknight Prestigious Gold Club Membersammymvpknight Prestigious Gold Club Membersammymvpknight Prestigious Gold Club Member
sammymvpknight Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super44 View Post
Just curious, as I am quite sure, there will be quite a lot of angry fans. But why? What is the reason(s) for your main point of contention with this organization at this point?

Payton? Brees? Loomis? Other?
Another mediocre season. We're not even good at sucking.

12 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:11 PM   #3
Hall-of-Famer

FootballLady 60K Burger Club
FootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger Club
Of course I'll be happy. I have a great life, wonderful family, and a job I love to do. My happiness isn't dependent upon my favorite football team. Was I entertained them this season? Yep. Do I wish the season had gone better? Sure. I think they're headed in the right direction, though.

8 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:17 PM   #4
My Woman

Madhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Madhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMadhattr is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Game isn't at halftime. Take a break sweet hearts.

I may be a Saints fan but I'm sure as hell no Angel!!
XBOX Gamertag: Madhattr

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:20 PM   #5
Veteran

Super44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura aboutSuper44 has a spectacular aura about
I hope the Falcons put up 60 on the Saints today, to reinforce the fact this team is (a) significantly deficient in defensive talent....(b) Payton has no clue about hiring a top notch defensive coordinator....(c) the Saints will need to draft zero offensive players this draft.

7 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:24 PM   #6
Make it happen Loomis!

showstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to all
showstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to allshowstopper is a name known to all
Ready to build on next season. More positives than negatives for a change.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:29 PM   #7
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

CabezaDeBakka is marching in
CabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching inCabezaDeBakka is marching in
I have bashed on the Saints all season long. I said 6-10 in the preseason and was wrong. At this point, they have finished better than I thought so I would say I am pleased with that. Don't want to see the Falcons sweep the Saints, but that's just how bad we are.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Chamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhattr View Post
Game isn't at halftime. Take a break sweet hearts.
You were saying

Old 01-01-2017, 05:30 PM   #9
Am I Dreaming?

whodat25 is a jewel in the rough
whodat25 is a jewel in the roughwhodat25 is a jewel in the roughwhodat25 is a jewel in the roughwhodat25 is a jewel in the roughwhodat25 is a jewel in the roughwhodat25 is a jewel in the roughwhodat25 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballLady View Post
Of course I'll be happy. I have a great life, wonderful family, and a job I love to do. My happiness isn't dependent upon my favorite football team. Was I entertained them this season? Yep. Do I wish the season had gone better? Sure. I think they're headed in the right direction, though.
That is literally the first time I have ever agreed with you on any point. Well, almost totally agree. Hate my job, my family and life are great though and after being a fan for 35 years....I learned finally that it is silly to allow my emotions to be controlled or influenced by my favorite team.

I think the Super Bowl victory helped me with that. I honestly thought I would die having never seen us be the Champs. It's all gravy for me now. 😊

Old 01-01-2017, 05:32 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:

This is a football forum, about the Saints. I posed the question directly and proportional to today's game, knowing (pretty certain) this team would lay an egg. The question was not intended to ask about one's happiness, or anger...etc., outside of football, or to say that football (Saints) has a priority in one's life. I was simply asking for the fans that are angry about today's game, where is that anger directed?

I would hope we all have our priorities right, relative to the Saints. I know I do. It just goes without saying on Sunday afternoons, the Saints are the priority for 3-4 hours.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #11
Rookie

Chamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished roadChamo76 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The right direction. ...yeah ...you right
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2016-09-23-22-15-55-823347066.jpeg (15.3 KB, 189 views)

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
Veteran Starter

REBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura aboutREBELMATT has a spectacular aura about
The Loomis - Payton front office braintrust isn't capable of rebuilding a franchise

We are long way from winning another championship. We need to move on

3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #13
Hall-of-Famer

FootballLady 60K Burger Club
FootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger ClubFootballLady 60K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by REBELMATT View Post
The Loomis - Payton front office braintrust isn't capable of rebuilding a franchise

We are long way from winning another championship. We need to move on
You mean apart from that one time they totally did it?

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:55 PM   #14
Pro-Bowler

Nolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to behold
Nolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to beholdNolaboy1970 is a splendid one to behold
Anyone who follows the Saints can see the improvements made over the past year. Unfortunately, it's not enough. It's really hard to gauge given that we've lost all of our starting CBs this season.
I'm happy with the effort they've shown this year. Looking forward to the draft and 2017 season.