Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Gameday Board

Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Every team's Elixor

BoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club Member
Way To Go Texans!!! <<MERGED THREADS>>

If anyone watched this game the Falcons got all kinds of breaks, penalties in their favor, non-called push offs, missed 54 yard FG by the Texans, Texans having their best players get hurt (Johnson, Cushing, and Allen) and yet the Texans still punched them in the mouth and shoved it down their throats late with a rookie QB at the helm. Their defense held late and Julio Jones dropped a pass with 1 second left to tie it (major holding that wasn't called though).

Rest easy guys. No matter what happens tonight we are in 1st place still. I still expect a whooping of the Lions of course though

BTW, if you want to see beauty go watch Matt Ryan on the last 4th and 1 play. No one touches him and he short hops a 5 yard pass, then he flops over like a baby trying to draw the flag.

I love seeing that trash talking overrated garbage team lose.
BoNcHiE is online now Reply With Quote

13 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
NMS
All-Pro

NMS is a jewel in the rough
NMS is a jewel in the roughNMS is a jewel in the roughNMS is a jewel in the roughNMS is a jewel in the roughNMS is a jewel in the roughNMS is a jewel in the roughNMS is a jewel in the rough
The Atlanta Dropcons

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team. With all of the injuries for the Texans they still couldn't win. Go Saints
NMS is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #3

SaintAnger is on a distinguished roadSaintAnger is on a distinguished roadSaintAnger is on a distinguished roadSaintAnger is on a distinguished roadSaintAnger is on a distinguished roadSaintAnger is on a distinguished road
WOOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!

Falcons board is a complete meltdown HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
SaintAnger is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
I'm cooking again.

bobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
bobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNcHiE View Post
If anyone watched this game the Falcons got all kinds of breaks, penalties in their favor, non-called push offs, missed 54 yard FG by the Texans, Texans having their best players get hurt (Johnson, Cushing, and Allen) and yet the Texans still punched them in the mouth and shoved it down their throats late with a rookie QB at the helm. Their defense held late and Julio Jones dropped a pass with 1 second left to tie it (major holding that wasn't called though).

Rest easy guys. No matter what happens tonight we are in 1st place still. I still expect a whooping of the Lions of course though

BTW, if you want to see beauty go watch Matt Ryan on the last 4th and 1 play. No one touches him and he short hops a 5 yard pass, then he flops over like a baby trying to draw the flag.

I love seeing that trash talking overrated garbage team lose.
I watched the entire game, enjoyed the hell out of it.

Did you see that BS call that Yates' arm wasn't going forward? The entire officiating crew should be suspended.
bobad is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
Record Slanger

desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!desmondskiggers is a BEAST!
F.a.i.l.c.l.o.w.n.s.
desmondskiggers is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #6
Super Forum Fanatic

Cuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to behold
Cuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to beholdCuozzo67 is a splendid one to behold
Roddy White and Julio Jones are "coach-killers."
Cuozzo67 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
WHODAT

billinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Member
billinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Gold Club Member
Love watching the falcons fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheFalconFan View Post
For us Falcons Fans it reminds us of when Joe Montana used to shred our defense when you march out Brees.
billinms is online now Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Pro-Bowler

SaintRay is marching in
SaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching inSaintRay is marching in
Julio "Waffle House" Jones prefers Idrop for his grub....
SaintRay is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #9
Team Gleason!

rubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura aboutrubberneck has a spectacular aura about
The guy they spent their draft on just dropped the tying TD pass. Fail!

Old 12-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #10
Hall-of-Famer

Puntz is a glorious beacon of light
Puntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of lightPuntz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by billinms View Post
Love watching the falcons fail.
I know, it's like I have my team, and my Anti-team. As much as I love watching my team win, I about equally enjoy watching my anti-team lose.
Puntz is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #11
Pro-Bowler

SF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popularSF2313 is becoming pretty popular
Only thing better than a Falcons loss is a Saints W.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
Dreamer of Dreams

draftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
draftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
That was awesome!!!!

GEAUX MISSISSIPPI STATE - Go Dawgs...
draftfreak is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #13
I'm cooking again.

bobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
bobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbobad is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz View Post
I know, it's like I have my team, and my Anti-team. As much as I love watching my team win, I about equally enjoy watching my anti-team lose.
Same here. When the Clowns lost, I celebrated almost as much as if the Saints had won. I sort of like the Texans too...
bobad is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
Hall-of-Famer

Nightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Nightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of FamerNightshade is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Im loving it
Nightshade is offline Reply With Quote