New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

View Poll Results: What format do you prefer?
bittorent ISO's to burn DVD's 7 18.42%
bittorent Full Resolution avi files 19 50.00%
bittornt Small Resolution ipod files 1 2.63%
4Shared streaming video 17 44.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009

Jeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger Club
Jeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger ClubJeff Miller 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Audio/Video/News Contributions Award 
Total Awards: 1

POLL: What format is perfered?

How should we be posting?
Jeff Miller is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
Dreamer of Dreams

draftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
draftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famerdraftfreak is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I just don't want to have to download anything - make it like youtube...

GEAUX MISSISSIPPI STATE - Go Dawgs...
draftfreak is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

B_doggman47 has disabled reputation
I would like it in a format that we can download.
B_doggman47 is online now Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #4
SAVE NOLA

inetnawlins is a glorious beacon of light
inetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of light
The youtube type format is allowing me to sit down and stream the game from my iphone to my big screen tv through the Apple TV. That is the way to go.
inetnawlins is offline Reply With Quote