Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Tech-Talk Board

Old 10-28-2006, 01:53 PM   #1
Brandin Cooks defenses

Saint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Saint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Can't get sr.com to remember me

As I typed that I thought of a lot of ways it could be taken. Responses such as "Oh, how sad," or "Post something worth remembering," come to mind, but the problem is that I have to log on every time I come to the board now. I told something in my tools to accept cookies from this site. That's as far as my tech knowledge goes.

Can anyone help? With really simple instructions?
Saint Tex is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2006, 02:07 PM   #2
Owner/Webmaster

Andrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger Club
Andrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger ClubAndrus 50K Burger Club
Yes, delete any saintsreport.com cookies, reboot and log back in. Check the remember me box when doing so.
Andrus is online now Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2006, 03:43 PM   #3
Brandin Cooks defenses

Saint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Saint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSaint Tex is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Thanks, Andrus. That worked.

Nice to be remembered.
Saint Tex is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2006, 05:15 PM   #4
1958 - 1993

Waymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true Saint
Waymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true Saint
I'll have to try that, because I am having the same problem at home (Firefox, fyi)...but not at work (IE). I cleaned out my cookies, but did not reboot...that might be it.
Waymer is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2006, 06:27 PM   #5
Clan of dren

Cajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true Saint
Cajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true SaintCajun Mike is a true Saint
remember things are cached in memory and in virtual too
Cajun Mike is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2006, 10:00 AM   #6
1958 - 1993

Waymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true Saint
Waymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true SaintWaymer is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Mike View Post
remember things are cached in memory and in virtual too
If I knew the difference between the two, that might make sense.
Waymer is offline Reply With Quote