home
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Tech-Talk Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
It's been reported that Graham is looking for $12 mill/yr. You are Loomis, what would you do?
Give him the 12 mill per year
Give him Gronkowski money plus a little bit
Franchise tag him as a TE
Franchise tag him as a WR
Franchise tag him and try to trade him
Let him walk
Sponsored Ads

Old 07-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #99
Keep on Puffin'

eaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Saint
eaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Sainteaux-yeah is a true Saint
About the Neo (openmoko). That thing is downright ugly! I like what's in it, just not the shell. That will be a sweet device, though.

Here are quite a few more options for ya, Mike:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/t...powered-phones

http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT9423084269.html

My niece has the Motorolla A1200 her brother picked up for her in Hong Kong, man that little phone is really sweet!

Old 07-03-2007, 01:56 PM   #100
Rethink Everything

Pure Energy is on a distinguished roadPure Energy is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Survivor Bowl Champion 
Total Awards: 1

Don't know about you, but I cannot be without a phone for several days while Apple replaces the battery. The cost is $80 + $7 for shippin. All files and settings must be backed up prior to sending in for a new battery. I have read Apple went with the slower AT&T network to conserve battery life.

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2007/0...to-charge.html

Old 07-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #101
SAVE NOLA

inetnawlins is marching in
inetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Mike View Post
http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2986976174.html

I expect it will quite easy for "non-gurus" to install apps.

it will also run Windows Mobile!!!
uhh. That's a negative isn't it? J/J

This is the first time I've touched my computer in two days. The iphone is great for web surfing, e-mail. Keep finding small touches that make it easier to use. Never had to open a manual. Everything just makes sense.
inetnawlins is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #102
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by inetnawlins View Post
uhh. That's a negative isn't it? J/J

This is the first time I've touched my computer in two days. The iphone is great for web surfing, e-mail. Keep finding small touches that make it easier to use. Never had to open a manual. Everything just makes sense.
How well does it browse SR?

Old 07-03-2007, 07:42 PM   #103
Very Banned

llama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
llama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famerllama is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
So people are gonna be able to live-post from the Dome during games, including uploading pics? Sweet.
llama is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 08:28 PM   #104
SAVE NOLA

inetnawlins is marching in
inetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching ininetnawlins is marching in
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzd View Post
Really well. I've got the screen sideways so I can see the entire thread on each page. Now I can spend even more time on SR.
inetnawlins is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 10:10 PM   #105
WHODAT

billinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Club
billinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Club
Quote:
I've been browsing and posting on SR a lot with mine and it works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheFalconFan View Post
For us Falcons Fans it reminds us of when Joe Montana used to shred our defense when you march out Brees.
billinms is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #106
party lamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by billinms View Post
I've been browsing and posting on SR a lot with mine and it works great.

You seem.... different..

Old 07-05-2007, 02:39 AM   #107
Idle

Thorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to behold
Thorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to beholdThorin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You seem.... different..
What does that mean?
Thorin is offline Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #108
WHODAT

billinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Club
billinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Clubbillinms 50K Burger Club
Quote:
You seem.... different..
Different how exactly?

Quote:
For us Falcons Fans it reminds us of when Joe Montana used to shred our defense when you march out Brees.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #109
party lamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by billinms View Post
Different how exactly?
Sorry, it was a bad joke meant to imply that posting from an iPhone would somehow change the content/style of your posts. The joke didn't translate well to a messageboard (and probably wasn't that good to begin with). My apologies.

Old 07-05-2007, 11:23 AM   #110
WHODAT

Quote:
Sorry, it was a bad joke meant to imply that posting from an iPhone would somehow change the content/style of your posts. The joke didn't translate well to a messageboard (and probably wasn't that good to begin with). My apologies.
No problem, I was just confused... But that's normal for me.

Quote:

Old 07-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #111
WHODAT

Apple has changes it's battery replacement program... somewhat. They will offer a replacement iphone to use while yours is being repaired for $29.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...070501732.html

Quote:

Old 07-05-2007, 10:32 PM   #112
MLU
Secular Humanist

MLU has disabled reputation

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies. ~ Nietzsche
MLU is offline Reply With Quote