New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
Hall-of-Famer

d3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of light
d3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of light
Mobile SSF

Anyone read the SSF on their pda phone? I am looking into making the jump to a PDA phone and I was wondering how you access saintsreport on it? Is there a mobile version of saintsreport?
d3cyph3r is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
SAVE NOLA

inetnawlins is a glorious beacon of light
inetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of light
I'm waiting for the iphone then I'll just look it up on the internet.
inetnawlins is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

RenoSaint is on a distinguished roadRenoSaint is on a distinguished roadRenoSaint is on a distinguished road
I got the Cingular 8525 with their unlimited data plan. SR.com is my homepage. Comes up great every time.
RenoSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #4
Hall-of-Famer

d3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of lightd3cyph3r is a glorious beacon of light
Reno, what browser are you using? Just the IE Mobile one?

Old 02-08-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

The iPhone does look tempting, but I bet a decent data/calling plan would be above $70/month, since they are exclusively with Cingular. Sprint has this awesome SERO deal, that is like $30 a month (unlimited web, data, e-mail, 500min). I'm thinking about the Treo 700wx they have.

I think competition is going to heat up and we'll have some sweet phone in another year or so. Hopefully to be the iPhone killer

Old 02-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #6
Very Bland

killah has disabled reputation
I use a trio to take a peak on it every now and then.

Old 02-09-2007, 09:35 PM   #7
SAVE NOLA

inetnawlins is a glorious beacon of light
inetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of lightinetnawlins is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3cyph3r View Post
The iPhone does look tempting, but I bet a decent data/calling plan would be above $70/month, since they are exclusively with Cingular. Sprint has this awesome SERO deal, that is like $30 a month (unlimited web, data, e-mail, 500min). I'm thinking about the Treo 700wx they have.

I think competition is going to heat up and we'll have some sweet phone in another year or so. Hopefully to be the iPhone killer
Why wish for the iphone killer? Just go with the iphone and you can end your wait. I did see your note on Cingular. Don't know what their plans will be. I have been hearing that they will offer the iphone for very little money with a 17 month contract.
inetnawlins is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 01:28 PM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

RenoSaint is on a distinguished roadRenoSaint is on a distinguished roadRenoSaint is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3cyph3r View Post
Reno, what browser are you using? Just the IE Mobile one?
Yeah. It works fine for me. I had to alter a few setting on the phone in the registry and connection screen, but it loads pretty fast for me over Cingular's network.
RenoSaint is offline Reply With Quote