New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Tech-Talk Board

Google Ads
Latest Poll
Grade the Saints 2014 Draft
A
B
C
D
F
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Very Banned

gw504saints is a jewel in the rough
gw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the rough
My Home Page Icon is missing.

How do I add a home page icon to Microsoft internet explorer?
gw504saints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gw504saints View Post
How do I add a home page icon to Microsoft internet explorer?
Are you missing that toolbar button, the entire toolbar, or something else?

Old 02-22-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Very Banned

gw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the roughgw504saints is a jewel in the rough
I’m missing that house Icon. I don’t know which explorer version I have. When I get home I will check.

Old 02-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
Hall-of-Famer

Leastbay is marching in
Leastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching inLeastbay is marching in
Download google chrome and it should be fixed.
Leastbay is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #5
Very Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leastbay View Post
Download google chrome and it should be fixed.
Will do thanks.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Really?

Galbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Galbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Right click on the toolbar where you want/expect to see the home icon -> Customize -> Add or Remove Commands -> Click on Home in the list on the left -> Click the Add button -> Click close. Alternatively, if you don't have other customizations, and it's disappearance was done by child/spouse/gremlin, you can just click on Reset to set it to the default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Jordan
How you like that answer? How you like that? You like it? Boom. Left to be interpreted -- or not.
Galbreath34 is offline Reply With Quote