Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 02-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
php help?

I am doing an assignment where an order is placed and the data is transferred and displayed on a separate page. My order results page shows only the php code. Could someone please look over my code and let me know what you think is wrong. I have a feeling there are a few problems.

Thanks in advance.

1987 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
Pro-Bowler

jumpingoff is a jewel in the rough
jumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the rough
I believe you have to embed the PHP within html to get it to display correctly, no? It's been almost three years since my last PHP class.

See attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt EnterYourName.txt (577 Bytes, 4 views)
jumpingoff is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the advice but I kinda figured out my problem. It was only loading the script code b/c I pulled it directly from the file. So I moved it to easy php but now I can not access my local web. It stays in a constant load. It must be something with my code b/c it did the same on another computer when others have succeed. Do you have any idea of what it could be? Is it my code itself?

Old 02-22-2013, 06:41 AM   #4
Just Win Baby!

Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Klenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true SaintKlenzade is a true Saint
Can't really say without seeing it.

Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #5
Pro-Bowler

jumpingoff is a jewel in the rough
jumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the roughjumpingoff is a jewel in the rough
Yeah we need to see the code first.
jumpingoff is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
611, 19, 5-6

daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
daybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Clubdaybreaker 50K Burger Club
yeah, post your code in a gist or something (http://gist.github.com) so we can check it out. I did PHP for 6 years so I might be able to help

daybreaker is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #7
Rookie

I will post the code as soon as I get back home. I appreciate the help guys.

HD