New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Tech-Talk Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 02-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
Saints Directv remote?

My current remote is trashed and I want one the the Saints ones. Directv says they are sold out. Any idea where a fellow Who Dat might find one?

Thanks.

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
yep

poonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enough
Try Ebay maybe. I got mine and love it.
poonami is online now Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
party lamp

buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
buzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Memberbuzd Prestigious Gold Club Member
They've been sold out for about a year and a half. I got mine prior to that (also love it). I hope it's because they're redesigning it with the XLIV logo. Try calling DTV. Can't hurt.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
All-Pro

zenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popularzenshin is becoming pretty popular
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxSainz View Post
My current remote is trashed and I want one the the Saints ones. Directv says they are sold out. Any idea where a fellow Who Dat might find one?

Thanks.
I have one, pay for the shipping and you can have it. I changed over to U-Verse so I don't have a need for it anymore.

This applies if I can locate it, but I can check tonight. Shoot me a PM with your addy and we can make some arrangements.
zenshin is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
MDK32!!

GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
GeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to allGeauxSainz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenshin View Post
I have one, pay for the shipping and you can have it. I changed over to U-Verse so I don't have a need for it anymore.

This applies if I can locate it, but I can check tonight. Shoot me a PM with your addy and we can make some arrangements.
PM sent sir. Thanks.

Since the world ended. (silly Mayans)
GeauxSainz is offline Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
BigDaddy Has Arrived

bigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
bigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famerbigdaddysaints is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I had gotten one a couple years ago, but I got a new tv and the remote didn't have
A code for it.. So I gave it to a friend. Was mad to, I only got to use it a month..
One thing I have realized, if its one in a milion, at least you have one chance.
bigdaddysaints is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #7
yep

poonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enoughpoonami will become famous soon enough
My brother in law just got Directv and I would love to find one of these to welcome him aboard. If anyone has a line on one let me know. Thanks.
poonami is online now Reply With Quote