Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Old 06-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #15
Owner/Webmaster

Andrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Andrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club MemberAndrus Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue Sky View Post
Mine was a joke post, if it wasn't obvious.
It was.
Andrus is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 12:09 AM   #16
Hijacked a rainbow

LKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true Saint
LKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true SaintLKN H20Girl is a true Saint
I'm leaving because of this separation. That's the final straw for me. Well, after tomorrow.

Be back after the 6th...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:30 AM   #17

feoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Member
feoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Memberfeoinfunroe Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
inane nonsense and utter stupidity
You just described all politics.
feoinfunroe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #18
Silvergun Superman

LafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
LafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerLafourcheSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boopa View Post
I listen to Garland Robinette almost everyday. He detests them as well. I like how he names them. For what they say they're gonna do and then don't do it.

-B
Garland? The same Garland Robinette who wanted to nuke Iraq?

No, I actually like Garland. But since his throat issues from a couple years ago, he is hard to physically listen to these days. I respect what he says, but it's just painful to hear his voice.
LafourcheSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #19

Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
Considering the above, we may want to just leave most of the old Political threads on the EE and start relatively fresh here. Will have to think about that.
Anything that hasn't gotten a reply in two weeks (so, June 11th) should stay in the EE.
Danchrism is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 06:56 AM   #20
Tasty

Bleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Bleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBleu Raeder Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Politics, schmolitics!

Hmmmmm, this might take some getting used to. The EE is now EEBP whic seems to closely related to the oil spill disaster. And just how do we categorize that?

j/k of course.
Bleu Raeder is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 08:01 AM   #21
Very Banned

DadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true Saint
DadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true SaintDadsDream is a true Saint
Put a timer in which detects when somebody red thumbs a post before they've possibly had time to even read it.

Quote:
Dipwad: "He makes every thread turn into a discussion of him"

18 consective trashing posts later, when Dipwad and his friends are done dogpiling the guy...

Dipwad: "See, I told you he turns every thread into a discussion of him."

Last edited by DadsDream; 06-25-2010 at 08:07 AM.
DadsDream is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:18 AM   #22
32nd of Juvember

Saintshizzle has disabled reputation
OK, we get the point, Big A

Now go back over to the EE where you can vote on poles about peeing in showers - read about stubborn placentas and how the Scots are coming to take over...

I will come over and send-up a requested prayer for a cat, every now-and-then.

/notreallymadbecausethiswasneeded
Saintshizzle is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #23
Truth Addict

Location: Close enough to Atlanta to smell the stink of Falcons
V Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club Member
V Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club MemberV Chip Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Do religion posts go in EE or politics now? How about Oil Spill related threads?

Hopefully you give leeway for when people create threads and don't ban for creating in the wrong place. Not that I create many threads...
Make your argument/Back Up Your Claim
V Chip is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #24

Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Danchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of FamerDanchrism is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by V Chip View Post
Do religion posts go in EE or politics now? How about Oil Spill related threads?

Hopefully you give leeway for when people create threads and don't ban for creating in the wrong place. Not that I create many threads...
Religion still goes in the EE if I had to guess.

Anything relating to the oil spill from a corporation/volunteering standpoint goes to the EE. Any political declarations (i.e., the moratorium has been lifted across the board) is more politically tilted and would go here. Again, if I had to guess.

:armchairmod:
Danchrism is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #25
Indonesian Coon***

SebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
SebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
I hear by nominate a name change to the EE since politics is now removed.

my suggestion: "Post a picture of yourself so we can pole as to whether you are hot or not board"

Or: "pre BTL Board"
SebaSaint is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #26
I love scotch.

Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
Blk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true SaintBlk&Gold4Life is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebaSaint View Post
my suggestion: "Post a picture of yourself so we can pole as to whether you are hot or not board"
That could get messy.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #27
Indonesian Coon***

SebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
SebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberSebaSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk&Gold4Life View Post
That could get messy.
not a serious suggestion of course, I just tried to mash some of the most silly and common thread topics of the EE minus politics and put it into a title. Poles, Hot or Not and Boopa threads, i mean post a picture of yourself threads. I guess I could have added, "I am an idiot" in there as well.
SebaSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #28
The Scorpion

Boopa is a jewel in the rough
Boopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the roughBoopa is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LafourcheSaint View Post
Garland? The same Garland Robinette who wanted to nuke Iraq?

No, I actually like Garland. But since his throat issues from a couple years ago, he is hard to physically listen to these days. I respect what he says, but it's just painful to hear his voice.
I was wondering about that. What happened to him? I remember that deep booming voice from his days on Channel 4. I just attributed it his getting older.

-B