Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Old 03-25-2017, 01:00 AM   #1
Over 5k Red Thumbs Earned

Galbreath34 has disabled reputation
Daily Trump Tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-daily-updates

36 days left until Trump has been in office for the traditional 100 day benchmark for first term Presidents. Barring some miracle only William Henry Harrison will beat him out for the worst and most humiliating and ineffective 100 days in office.

He is averaging almost one tweet for every two hours (not just waking hours, but all hours), 681 in 64 days. I think the Guardian number is a bit low because a handful of the tweets on the POTUS account seem to be direct original content Trump tweets. Thankfully, though, in the stat of nuclear strikes ordered he remains at 0. That deserves our sincere thanks.

5 out of 15 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:27 AM   #2
Veteran Starter

Scott5166 is a jewel in the rough
Scott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the rough
Trumps tweets don't have anything on the number of threads that this board has made about him. I really wish there was a way for all you trump haters to just go to one thread every time you decided you wanted to bash the president. It was almost unbearable to be on this app during this last offseason. Thank god for free agency and the upcoming draft.
Scott5166 is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 30 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:45 AM   #3
Probably a drive-by

brandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saint
brandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saintbrandon8283 is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott5166 View Post
Trumps tweets don't have anything on the number of threads that this board has made about him. I really wish there was a way for all you trump haters to just go to one thread every time you decided you wanted to bash the president. It was almost unbearable to be on this app during this last offseason. Thank god for free agency and the upcoming draft.

Safe space is that way. ---------------->

brandon8283 is offline Reply With Quote

18 out of 26 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #4
99% Practice; 1% Theory

CapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
CapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
You are free to start your own Trump loving threads about him. Or start threads based on other political topics that are interesting to you. You are also free to not visit the PDB at all. I mean, after all there are like ~20 other boards you can participate in. You're also free to not visit the site at all.
CapitalCitySaint is offline Reply With Quote

17 out of 23 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:06 AM   #5
Subscribing Member

Swampy Saint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSwampy Saint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSwampy Saint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSwampy Saint Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSwampy Saint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Swampy Saint Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Unfortunately, he's all of our president now.

Please give me something to look forward to or an example of something he's done so far that benefits all Americans.
Swampy Saint is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
Intervention needed!

guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Member
guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
You seem to imply that the threads are excessive
is it a few too many or way too many?
Could you give representative examples of over threading?

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:37 AM   #7
99% Practice; 1% Theory

CapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
CapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidomerkinsrules View Post
You seem to imply that the threads are excessive
is it a few too many or way too many?
Could you give representative examples of over threading?
I don't think he comprehends the notion that if the president was not engaged in excessive acts of stupid, we wouldn't have any material to start threads. Or maybe he does recognize that his boy is doing a bunch of dumb **** but people shouldn't be discussing it because 'he's the president'.
CapitalCitySaint is offline Reply With Quote

13 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:57 AM   #8
Over 5k Red Thumbs Earned

Galbreath34 has disabled reputation
Stop talking about things. It bothers me that people are talking about things somewhere. Knock it off.

16 out of 18 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:58 AM   #9
Administrator

Richard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Richard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club MemberRichard Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Scott, I appreciate that as a Trump supporter, you wish there would be less negativity written on the PDB about him and his presidency, which is still in its earliest stages. May I ask you to accept the fact that he won the election and now should be judged objectively on his performance? Had his first two months in office been objectively viewed as positive and successful, then you would no doubt have seen more threads in support of his actions and his policies. Without listing all of the negative things, I think it's safe to say that the start of his presidency has not gone well.

Although I voted for a third party candidate, my wife and her family all voted for Trump and I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as our new president. I feared for the worst, but hoped for the best. There were a couple of initial things in the first couple of days that boosted my hope that he would concentrate on the economy, supporting business growth and employment, and that his actions would be focused on removing barriers to a robust economy. However, any hope that I held that Trump could be competent in his role vanished quickly in a sea of ineptitude, apparent scandal and Twitter posts. My wife still seems to prefer the circus of the Trump White House to the hated HRC, but even that seems to be fading with each day as the day's fresh news brings another Trump misstep to light.

While I appreciate your desire to not have people speak ill of the candidate you supported, Trump is now the office holder, not the candidate. You should hold him and his administration to a higher standard and look at his words and actions critically. So I ask you to tell us where his detractors are wrong and highlight his successes. Show us the example of Trump's ability to lead at home and foster confidence among our partners around the world. Where do you see indications that he is going to be what you hoped he would be?
Richard is offline Reply With Quote

27 out of 28 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:24 AM   #10
Rookie

Dmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enoughDmatt777 will become famous soon enough
I'm with Richard. I so well said.Sadly... the proof is ALWAYS in da puddin.
This puddin, so far is rancid. That IS the sad truth.
I haven't seen Anything positive. Nothing!!!
I look everyday for something positive, something that Would unite us.
Sadly, it is not there from this President. Hate and jibber jabber, lies.
Haven't seen anything else. Sadly...Sigh!
Dmatt777 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:52 PM   #11
Veteran "USMC" Warrior

BIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to behold
BIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGSAINTSFAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Dude, Trump is exactly what most of us thought he was, which is a blooming idiot. He has done absolutely nothing of positive note thus far. To be honest, He has done more to damage the reputation of our great country. He is doing nothing but signing executive orders without actually reading them, adding nothing but rich friends to his cabinet, selecting more Russian sympathizer to his cabinet. I guess all the best and brightest people are Russian. Do you want to debate how Trump is getting along with our closest allies???? Did he start building the wall yet???? The wall that the American taxpayer is going to pay for. Did he repeal Obamacare on the FIRST day of office like he promised he would????? Noooooooo. He couldn't even repeal it with a strong majority in the House and Senate... Do I really need to go on????? Lastly, Trump dogged Obama for his entire 8 years, even calling him ILLIGITIMATE!!!!! Well now, Trump looks about as ligitimate as a 12 dollar bill. Trump has no clue of what he is doing and the entire world is watching. He does play a decent round of golf though. AND WHERE IS THE FIRST LADY???? My guess is that she will continue to stay in her pent house in New York and never move to the White House. She must know that the Donald will be outsted on his rear end soon. Trump and his wife want the title of president and First Lady, but don't have a clue how to represent the positions.
BIGSAINTSFAN is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:28 PM   #12
More than 15K posts served!

DaveinCoalinga Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDaveinCoalinga Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDaveinCoalinga Prestigious Platinum Club Member
DaveinCoalinga Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Adult Coloring Books | Barnes & Noble®

Don't boo, vote!
President Obama
DaveinCoalinga is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:52 PM   #13
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Saintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaintaholic Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
You're free to create threads about positive things he's doing if you'd like.
Saintaholic is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:34 PM   #14
Veteran Starter

Scott5166 is a jewel in the rough
Scott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the roughScott5166 is a jewel in the rough
I never defended trump. All I said was it tired of coming to a FOOTBALL app to find 100s of threads just bashing trump. I thought this app was to talk about the New Orlean Saints. Guess I was wrong. I'll be back about draft time maybe by then y'all will have your pantys out of a wood. ✌️
Scott5166 is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 16 members found this post helpful.