New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Google Ads
Sponsored Ads

Old 04-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #15
More than 15K posts served!

guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Member
guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSaint View Post
The scary thing is they knew exactly what they were doing.
this would be the presumption - and who knows it's probably true - but i've heard several republicans (the one i remember the most was mccain) saying they are almost certain scotus did really appreciate the sea change that this would cause

Old 04-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #16
Saints 1 - Falcons 0

AppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
AppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcklink View Post
Or the democrat majority senate, lead by Harry Reid, that hasn't passed a budget in almost 3 years. That's the real joke.
Well no, the real joke is the President who for 8 years put us in the position that we are in....all the while crying about Clinton yet now we are told that we can't blame W because...oh, now that is too "far back"

I mean, Republicans can't even get their crying stories straight
AppleSaint is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #17
Okay,who brought the dog?

Superfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Superfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
W is at fault...they all are. How many congressmen were beating the door down to fix fanny and freddie? How many were out there trying to fix the borders? How many were trying to stop derivatives trading and the mortgage crisis?

How many bills did President Obama bring up when he was senator since he knows all. How many times did Hillary? I didnt know that W wrote legislation and it all passed with 100% republican support and 0% democratic. Oh Obama had a super majority for two years!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Bush put us here? How about all of them. Obama, Bush, and congress. I thought change was coming. Same as the old boss.

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #18
Saints 1 - Falcons 0

AppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
AppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAppleSaint is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan View Post
I thought change was coming.
Change always comes with a new President.

And considering we aren't repeating what Bush has done with the idiotic tax cuts, wars, etc....I would say Obama has had some actual change.

3 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #19
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

wcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to behold
wcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidomerkinsrules View Post
if one team takes the ball and goes home, neither team is going to score that much
and would that it were a joke
So you would be talking about the Harry Reid led Senate. They don't bring anything to the floor for a vote anymore. The house passes legislation and sends it to the senate to die. Thankfully, regardless of the presidential outcome, it appears that Mr. Reid will be banished to the minority next year.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #20
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

wcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to behold
wcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to beholdwcklink is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSaint View Post
Well no, the real joke is the President who for 8 years put us in the position that we are in....all the while crying about Clinton yet now we are told that we can't blame W because...oh, now that is too "far back"

I mean, Republicans can't even get their crying stories straight
Good God man, are you part of the administration. Keep parroting "It's Bush's fault", while the current president is on his way to becoming a worse president than that peanut farmer from Georgia.

3 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #21
Veteran Starter

PHdeacon has disabled reputation
Liz Cheny would be a great choice. We have reached the point in America where two white males will never get elected in the Republican party.
PHdeacon is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #22
Okay,who brought the dog?

Superfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Superfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of FamerSuperfan is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I hope it is condoleezza rice.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #23
Saints 1 - Falcons 0

Quote:
Keep parroting "It's Bush's fault"
Well wait a minute, you all cried about Clinton for...well, you still do. Clinton was at fault for 9/11....for the economy...for the terrorist groups post Iraq-War.....the list goes on. Then you constantly told liberals to stop discussing Bush during Bush years yet seem to have complained more about Obama in 3 years than liberals did about Bush in 8 years

Do you get constant headaches trying to spin around and around when telling others to stop blaming Bush yet then crying about Obama 24/7?

I mean, I can't help laugh at the "STOP BLAMING BUSH" posts followed up with "IT IS ALL OBAMAS FAULT!" posts.

You all couldn't keep your stories straight if you tried

You want to cry 24/7 about how it is everyone elses fault then blast those who do the same...or hell, 1/2 the same.

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #24
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSaint View Post
Well wait a minute, you all cried about Clinton for...well, you still do. Clinton was at fault for 9/11....for the economy...for the terrorist groups post Iraq-War.....the list goes on. Then you constantly told liberals to stop discussing Bush during Bush years yet seem to have complained more about Obama in 3 years than liberals did about Bush in 8 years

Do you get constant headaches trying to spin around and around when telling others to stop blaming Bush yet then crying about Obama 24/7?

I mean, I can't help laugh at the "STOP BLAMING BUSH" posts followed up with "IT IS ALL OBAMAS FAULT!" posts.

You all couldn't keep your stories straight if you tried

You want to cry 24/7 about how it is everyone elses fault then blast those who do the same...or hell, 1/2 the same.
The problem with generalizations. I thought Clinton a despicable human being, but governed as a centrist, and along with a republican congress, did a decent job. I had all kinds of issues with W and are well documented in my historical posts here. I've been engaged in politics for a long time and always believed Carter the worst president in my experience. Took 28 years to find someone that could remove that mantle from Carter's shoulders.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

Starcastle Champion

dtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Member
dtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Good God man, are you part of the administration. Keep parroting "It's Bush's fault", while the current president is on his way to becoming a worse president than that peanut farmer from Georgia.
From someone who thinks W was better than Obama, this is funny.

Your comparative analysis are lacking.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #26
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

Starcastle Champion

dtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Member
dtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Memberdtc Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
I just can't resist the need to mention your avatar.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #27
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtradin View Post
From someone who thinks W was better than Obama, this is funny.

Well nanny nanny boo boo to you too. I can only say from someone who thinks BHO is better than W, this is funny.

See how easy that was.

1 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #28
dtc
Patriotic Sin Pillows

Starcastle Champion

Quote:
Well nanny nanny boo boo to you too. I can only say from someone who thinks BHO is better than W, this is funny.

See how easy that was.
Find a few factual mile markers and compare.

job creation, stock market, combat deaths...

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.