Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Old 01-11-2017, 12:18 AM   #57
Super Forum Fanatic

retrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Member
retrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint by the Bay View Post
The Russians are stupid. Republicans and Trumps sycophants (supporters) don't believe what he says or does when it's right there on tape. The man as no shame and he doesn't have to because the people that matter to him don't really care what he says or does. He's a Kardashian, and his fans are going to tune in no matter what.

Go ahead, try and blackmail him. It will actually be funny to watch the reaction from the Trumpettes.
I want to see the golden shower tapes. I want them out in the public eye. There are some people who, for the first time, will really be forced to think about exactly what it is they elected.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:29 AM   #58
Hall-of-Famer

saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Reading through some of this thread is quite honestly very comical. You libbies are really pathetic you keep trying to discredit Trump's win and you fail every single time, get over it he is going to be the next president of the United States! [MOD EDIT] and stop all of your whining!
saint_cajun78 is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 28 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 AM   #59
Super Forum Fanatic

lapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saint
lapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_cajun78 View Post
Reading through some of this thread is quite honestly very comical. You libbies are really pathetic you keep trying to discredit Trump's win and you fail every single time, get over it he is going to be the next president of the United States! [MOD EDIT] and stop all of your whining!
So as a consy, the best you can say about this information is that we're pathetic? Are you a patriot? I think any patriot would be concerned. Seems rather hypocritical of an alleged consy.
lapaz is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:51 AM   #60
Hall-of-Famer

saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapaz View Post
So as a consy, the best you can say about this information is that we're pathetic? Are you a patriot? I think any patriot would be concerned. Seems rather hypocritical of an alleged consy.
You guys jump on any train that appears to have any kind of detrimental news considering our next president elect, and that my friend is pathetic. you can't seem to get over that he won and your candidate lost. Every single thread on here seems to try to discredit him when in fact he won fair and square and you guys appear to be a bunch of sore losers, that is a fact. And to answer your question yes I do consider myself a patriot as I have served my country on active duty for the past 20 years... what have you done for our country?

2 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:51 AM   #61
Veteran Starter

Brees2Graham4Six! is marching in
Brees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching inBrees2Graham4Six! is marching in
Quote:
You're right. I was about to completely fall for an unsubstantiated report, but then you brought up my being female and menstruating. I now see the error of my ways...

/s
Brees2Graham4Six! is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:55 AM   #62
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees2Graham4Six! View Post
You're right. I was about to completely fall for an unsubstantiated report, but then you brought up my being female and menstruating. I now see the error of my ways...

/s

oh and look out here come the politically correct of the bunch! SMH cry me A River sweetheart!!

0 out of 22 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:57 AM   #63
waste of paint

FuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true Saint
FuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true SaintFuzzyDunlop is a true Saint
Quote:
You guys jump on any train
Irony.
FuzzyDunlop is offline Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:01 AM   #64
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
Irony.
Care to explain?

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:08 AM   #65
Super Forum Fanatic

lapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saint
lapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saint
Quote:
You guys jump on any train that appears to have any kind of detrimental news considering our next president elect, and that my friend is pathetic. you can't seem to get over that he won and your candidate lost. Every single thread on here seems to try to discredit him when in fact he won fair and square and you guys appear to be a bunch of sore losers, that is a fact. And to answer your question yes I do consider myself a patriot as I have served my country on active duty for the past 20 years... what have you done for our country?
If you served your country, then you should care about whether this could be true. Typical crap such as attacking "libbies" reveals that you don't have a grasp on what matters. I appreciate your service, but your attitude is appalling. Skepticism is reasonable, but your attitude is everything that is wrong with Trump supporters. You would earn respect with reasonable skepticism.

PS: This isn't an accusation, but the Russians have alledgedly planted agents to post pro-Trump material on social media. Some of you posters on here seem to fit the profile.
lapaz is offline Reply With Quote

12 out of 13 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:30 AM   #66
Terribly Vexed

Soundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true Saint
Soundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true Saint
Quote:
This isn't an accusation, but the Russians have alledgedly planted agents to post pro-Trump material on social media. Some of you posters on here seem to fit the profile.
Da Comrade.

I mean, wait, no.

Ok, hold up. I'm out.
Soundwave is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:31 AM   #67
Really?

Galbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Galbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club MemberGalbreath34 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2rich View Post
So I wonder if this press conference scheduled for tomorrow is actually going to happen.
If not, that's borderline criminal.

BTW, nice that to our drive-by hacks that the CIA, FBI and consensus reports from all US intelligence AND British intelligence is "any train" or rumor. Particularly ironic after the way any minor thing that all of our agencies investigations said wasn't criminal became "scandal" for 16 of the last 24 years. No evidence, no official reports = true crime. Evidence, official reports = rumor. What a ****ed up group of minds.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:40 AM   #68
Terribly Vexed

Soundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true Saint
Soundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true SaintSoundwave is a true Saint
Это становится безумнее на минуту.
Soundwave is offline Reply With Quote

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:11 AM   #69
May contain 10% Ethanol
Railway Line Champion

Denzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Denzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club MemberDenzien Prestigious Platinum Club Member

Days since Sean Payton was freed.
Denzien is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 02:13 AM   #70
Hall-of-Famer

Quote:
If you served your country, then you should care about whether this could be true. Typical crap such as attacking "libbies" reveals that you don't have a grasp on what matters. I appreciate your service, but your attitude is appalling. Skepticism is reasonable, but your attitude is everything that is wrong with Trump supporters. You would earn respect with reasonable skepticism.

PS: This isn't an accusation, but the Russians have alledgedly planted agents to post pro-Trump material on social media. Some of you posters on here seem to fit the profile.
Stop it already, your grasping straws because your upset that Trump won the election. Nothing will come of this, just like the 50 other accusations prior to this one. You can take that to the bank. I'm so tired of the politically correct left and their poor sport attitudes. You all said Trump would be crying about how the rigged election did him in but you never dreamed it would be the politically correct left doing all the whining did you?

1 out of 13 members found this post helpful.