Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Old 01-11-2017, 02:16 AM   #71
Hall-of-Famer

saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
January 20th can't come quick enough!
saint_cajun78 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:11 AM   #72
Subscribing Member

mt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
mt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermt15 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
So, it honestly doesn't give a tiny bit of pause that the Trump campaign may have been in regular communication with Kremlin operatives? Or that the campaign was supplying the Kremlin with information about Russian citizens in the United States?

You don't care if your President was engaged in that sort of behavior?

Why is that?

6 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:33 AM   #73
MLU
NSD Legend

MLU has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_cajun78 View Post
. And to answer your question yes I do consider myself a patriot as I have served my country on active duty for the past 20 years... what have you done for our country?
Not vote for Trump, which I consider to be some of my finest work.

I could make similar claims about you. Regardless of how much evidence is presented that Trump is ridiculously out of his depth and unqualified for the job he was given, you seem to be pleased that he won. Every day that passes, more news is brought forward about another country with interests opposite of our own has tampered with our constitutionally protected right to vote. Regardless of the information presented, you remain ambivalent.

As a member of the military, isn't that something that you're charged with protecting? You should be more outraged than anyone.

No one here is trying to discredit his win. It happened, but that doesn't mean we bury our heads in the sand on something like this. This is seriously ****ed up if true and every day more evidence comes to light, it seems to be just that.

10 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:48 AM   #74
Ridin' a Stutz Bearcat

saintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Member
saintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Reading through some of this thread is quite honestly very comical. You libbies are really pathetic you keep trying to discredit Trump's win and you fail every single time, get over it he is going to be the next president of the United States!
[MOD EDIT] and stop all of your whining!
Quote:
You guys jump on any train that appears to have any kind of detrimental news considering our next president elect, and that my friend is pathetic. you can't seem to get over that he won and your candidate lost. Every single thread on here seems to try to discredit him when in fact he won fair and square and you guys appear to be a bunch of sore losers, that is a fact. And to answer your question yes I do consider myself a patriot as I have served my country on active duty for the past 20 years... what have you done for our country?
[/QUOTE]oh and look out here come the politically correct of the bunch! SMH cry me A River sweetheart!![/QUOTE]

Quote:
Care to explain?
Quote:
Stop it already, your grasping straws because your upset that Trump won the election. Nothing will come of this, just like the 50 other accusations prior to this one. You can take that to the bank. I'm so tired of the politically correct left and their poor sport attitudes. You all said Trump would be crying about how the rigged election did him in but you never dreamed it would be the politically correct left doing all the whining did you?

Irony is Trump being undone by the same techniques and people he used to deligitimize Hillary Clinton.

Hypocrisy is you calling anyone a whiner after you and your ilk spent the last 8 YEARS crying in your beer. Spare me.

6 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #75
Ridin' a Stutz Bearcat

saintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Member
saintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Membersaintmdterps Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt15 View Post
So, it honestly doesn't give a tiny bit of pause that the Trump campaign may have been in regular communication with Kremlin operatives? Or that the campaign was supplying the Kremlin with information about Russian citizens in the United States?

You don't care if your President was engaged in that sort of behavior?

Why is that?
It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he doesn't believe the facts. Trump supporters continually stick their collective heads in the sand when faced with irrefutable facts about Trumps behaviors socially, professionally, and politically. They honestly do not see it as a failing that the man has been in communication with a foreign hostile power during the election process.

Yet saint_cajun78 calls himself a patriot?? That is hypocrisy of the highest order. And God help us all if the shoe were on the other foot and Hillary Clinton had done the same thing. That too is hypocrisy.

2 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:01 AM   #76
Ridin' a Stutz Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galbreath34 View Post
Sadly, these two go together now. It's hard to take Trump as deserving any respect when he treats serious matters so frivolously.

Trump knows no other way. His tactic has never been the use of use facts to refute allegations against him, his tactic is to whine, bully, bluster, and stamp his feet. It's what children do. It's what his supporters do.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:36 AM   #77
Hall-of-Famer

saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
saint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famersaint_cajun78 is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLU View Post
Not vote for Trump, which I consider to be some of my finest work.

I could make similar claims about you. Regardless of how much evidence is presented that Trump is ridiculously out of his depth and unqualified for the job he was given, you seem to be pleased that he won. Every day that passes, more news is brought forward about another country with interests opposite of our own has tampered with our constitutionally protected right to vote. Regardless of the information presented, you remain ambivalent.

As a member of the military, isn't that something that you're charged with protecting? You should be more outraged than anyone.

No one here is trying to discredit his win. It happened, but that doesn't mean we bury our heads in the sand on something like this. This is seriously ****ed up if true and every day more evidence comes to light, it seems to be just that.
this is hilarious what evidence do you show that proove that there was any tampering with your right to vote? did you vote? And did it count? okay then. And second of all as a military member my job is to uphold the Constitution of the United States and against all enemies foreign and domestic yes that is true butt as stated above there is no proof that this has truly happened you guys are just speculating off of anything and everything that comes across the internet and you want to make judgment before all the facts are in. as I said before get over it he won't stop digging up anything and everything hoping that something will happen when he will not take office it's happening 9 days from now
saint_cajun78 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 AM   #78
Over 5k Red Thumbs Deserved

Galbreath34 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintmdterps View Post
Trump knows no other way. His tactic has never been the use of use facts to refute allegations against him, his tactic is to whine, bully, bluster, and stamp his feet. It's what children do. It's what his supporters do.
2 + 2 = 5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_%2B_2_%3D_5

Quote:
George Orwell had used this concept before publishing Nineteen Eighty-Four. During his career at the BBC, he became familiar with the methods of Nazi propaganda. In his essay "Looking Back on the Spanish War",[16] published in 1943 (six years before the publication of Nineteen Eighty-Four), Orwell wrote:
Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.[16]
In the view of most of Orwell's biographers, the main source for this was Assignment in Utopia by Eugene Lyons, an account of his time in the Soviet Union. This contains a chapter "Two Plus Two Equals Five", that referred to Guminer's slogan.
However, Orwell spoke of the Nazis, so he may have been making reference to the Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring, who once, in a debatably hyperbolic display of loyalty to Adolf Hitler, declared, "If the Führer wants it, two and two makes five!"[17]
In Nineteen Eighty-Four, Orwell writes:
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?[18]
There are four lights.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:52 AM   #79
King of Wingdings

Stealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Stealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of FamerStealth Matrix is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
When the world begins to realize that the MSM fell for a Trump pee-pee fanfic that was written sometime back this past October on one of the 'chans, BTFO won't even begin to describe the media's status.
Stealth Matrix is offline Reply With Quote

2 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:17 AM   #80
Veteran Starter

Poison is a glorious beacon of light
Poison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of lightPoison is a glorious beacon of light
If the mainstream media fell for it, so did former Republican presidential candidate John McCain who disclosed the initial report so that it could be investigated given the potentially damaging national security implications.

If this whole episode really originated as Internet fan fiction, why aren't US intelligence agencies investigating whether Hilary Clinton is a lizard or whether folding the $1 note confirms the existence of the Illuminati? I mean, I stand by my original comments that the golden shower stuff sounds ridiculous, petulant and likely implausible - but as for the broader premise of the Russians having compromising information on Trump - well, there appears to be enough anecdotal evidence to suggest that warrants further examination.
Poison is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:31 AM   #81
Administrator

Saint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint by the Bay Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Stop it already, your grasping straws because your upset that Trump won the election. Nothing will come of this, just like the 50 other accusations prior to this one. You can take that to the bank. I'm so tired of the politically correct left and their poor sport attitudes. You all said Trump would be crying about how the rigged election did him in but you never dreamed it would be the politically correct left doing all the whining did you?
Nothing comes of it because people like you don't care about the country, just being able to puff up your chest, display your stupidity and cheer like sophomore special ed kids about Fearless Leader. If you all had an ounce of self respect or decency this stuff would matter, but you all flushed that down Putins toilet when you sold your soul to every repugnant interest on the planet to stick it to OMGZ Liberales!

You all are pathetic, and you're laughing on the road to Hell. So congratulations on your victory, I hope you can find your soul when you get there.

Pathetic.

Edit: And for the record I don't believe the golden shower report. I think it's A Putin plant story to further discredit the media. He's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers right now, and he's got a pet boot licker in the White House now, which is going to help.

"You can't blame the "media" in an era where we ARE the media." --- Shane Hensley
Saint by the Bay is offline Reply With Quote

14 out of 16 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:59 AM   #82
Ridin' a Stutz Bearcat

Quote:
No, we never once said that. Trump himself said he would claim the election was rigged if he lost.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:07 AM   #83
WHODAT

billinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
billinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbillinms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
If I were an ardent Trump supporter I'd probably mostly be lurking right now hoping there was no truth to this. If true, Russia basically manipulated the American presidential election and got Putin's operative elected. Let that sink in. That should trump (yes, bad pun) the pride of our guy winning or sticking it to the liberals. John McCain thought this was worthy of investigation, ask him what he's done for his country. I find this and the attitudes of some Trump supporters disgusting and if this story is found to be true, Trump should be shot as a traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheFalconFan View Post
For us Falcons Fans it reminds us of when Joe Montana used to shred our defense when you march out Brees.
billinms is online now Reply With Quote

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 AM   #84
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

alohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Club
alohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Clubalohawhodat 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Care to explain?
How about starting with your sophomoric
[MOD EDIT] insult?

Remember, the word in question was "Irony".
alohawhodat is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.