Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Political Discussion Board

Old 01-11-2017, 08:29 AM   #85
Super Forum Fanatic

lapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saint
lapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saintlapaz is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_cajun78 View Post
Stop it already, your grasping straws because your upset that Trump won the election. Nothing will come of this, just like the 50 other accusations prior to this one. You can take that to the bank. I'm so tired of the politically correct left and their poor sport attitudes. You all said Trump would be crying about how the rigged election did him in but you never dreamed it would be the politically correct left doing all the whining did you?
Most of the accusations against Trump are true. It happens that this one has been one of them, and the evidence is now much stronger. Ignoring it reveals that you're a traitor. Skepticism is acceptable, but discounting such an extreme act is treasonous. If mostly true, this is no like the non-existent lies told about Hillary which at most were minor crimes done by most politicians. This would be a high crime for which he should be locked up.
lapaz is online now Reply With Quote

3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #86
Over 5k Red Thumbs Deserved

Galbreath34 has disabled reputation
Ok, there are five lights. Looks like it was all a misunderstanding and Russia has cleared things up for us.

10 out of 10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #87

Also the irony of Trump asking the question.

5 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #88
Hall-of-Famer

J-Donk has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Matrix View Post
When the world begins to realize that the MSM fell for a Trump pee-pee fanfic that was written sometime back this past October on one of the 'chans, BTFO won't even begin to describe the media's status.
It's very telling that conservatives are putting this on Liberals. This report was given to the F.B.I. from John McCain. I don't have any idea who leaked the material, but blaming "MSM" is fantasy level disengagement from the facts.
J-Donk is offline Reply With Quote

14 out of 14 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:33 AM   #89
Thread Killer Moderator

Saint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galbreath34 View Post
Ok, there are five lights. Looks like it was all a misunderstanding and Russia has cleared things up for us.

Russia said it's ok? Well, no ****. Guess we don't have a problem.

Now, from what I read last night (not sure if anything has changed), it's allegations. There is a report that buzzfeed posts, but most media admonished them for not really verifying it, so they won't touch it, other than to say it's out there.

This is definite smoke, but not sure we can call it a fire yet.

If true, he really might get impeached his first year. This is insane.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:41 AM   #90

Yeah, I don't think the "documents" are likely to be verified or real.

On the other hand I don't think the intel agencies knowing they are 9 days away from reporting to Trump would just write down some random hunch without a lot behind it, and zero people, Trump included, have denied the agencies made such a report. He's only arguing about the validity of the report, not whether it was delivered. They'll pay for it, especially since someone else fairly predictably leaked it. I just can't see a motive for the CIA and others to try to get Trump even more worked up to fire all of them. I see nothing at all for them to gain here. So strong reason to believe that the Trump campaign was actively coordinating with a foreign power is very very concerning.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:45 AM   #91
Word.

mb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
mb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Membermb504 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Russia and 4chan have said there is nothing to see here. How do such reliable statements not end the thread?

Also you guys need to be more PC and stop being so mean to Mr. Trump.
mb504 is offline Reply With Quote

11 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:24 AM   #92
Super Forum Fanatic

retrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Member
retrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Memberretrobanana Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Its hilarious now that Trump backers suddenly have big problems with fake news.

7 out of 8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:27 AM   #93
Disrespectful to dirt

Mr. Sparkle 60K Burger Club
Mr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger ClubMr. Sparkle 60K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galbreath34 View Post
Yeah, I don't think the "documents" are likely to be verified or real.

On the other hand I don't think the intel agencies knowing they are 9 days away from reporting to Trump would just write down some random hunch without a lot behind it, and zero people, Trump included, have denied the agencies made such a report. He's only arguing about the validity of the report, not whether it was delivered. They'll pay for it, especially since someone else fairly predictably leaked it. I just can't see a motive for the CIA and others to try to get Trump even more worked up to fire all of them. I see nothing at all for them to gain here. So strong reason to believe that the Trump campaign was actively coordinating with a foreign power is very very concerning.
I have no idea how much is true of what's been flying around - it wouldnt surprise me either way - but I do think Trump is learning that it was a big mistake to publicly mess with the CIA. Yes he might be able to fire the Director and maybe a few top leaders, but that's a very large organization with a lot of institutional memory.

Every time a POTUS (or Senator or Congressman or...) goes to war with the CIA he gets some major blowback.

In some ways, this might be a useful warning shot to Trump from the people that have been more or less running things for awhile overseas.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:37 AM   #94
ppfffffttttt
Candy Tetris Champion Mahjong Champion Bounce Back Champion

efil4stnias has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle View Post
I have no idea how much is true of what's been flying around - it wouldnt surprise me either way - but I do think Trump is learning that it was a big mistake to publicly mess with the CIA. Yes he might be able to fire the Director and maybe a few top leaders, but that's a very large organization with a lot of institutional memory.

Every time a POTUS (or Senator or Congressman or...) goes to war with the CIA he gets some major blowback.

No one wants this to be true. Any of it. Because it will cause an upheaval of epic proportions at the VERY TOP of our leadership.

However, its imperative that this get investigated and debunked ( or proven ) asap. And i mean ASAP.

My long standing fear since Trump announced his candidacy and refused to issue his Tax Returns has been his ties with Russian money. Big Russian money. Which inevitably means Big Russian politicos.

I am withholding any comments until this story has fleshed itself out. I refuse to speculate what it does or can mean. I refuse to pick a side until investigations are complete.

But i can tell you that i cannot help but lean to the "there is some truth here" side because of the inherent and consistent secrecy from Trump side for pasy 18 months when it comes to his ties to Russia.

10 out of 10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:54 AM   #95
SR is my life!

JackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger Club
JackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger ClubJackDiesel 50K Burger Club
So does this go down as one of the greatest trolls of all time?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...se_youre_fake/
JackDiesel is online now Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 09:59 AM   #96
99% Practice; 1% Theory

CapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
CapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberCapitalCitySaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_cajun78 View Post
Stop it already, your grasping straws because your upset that Trump won the election. Nothing will come of this, just like the 50 other accusations prior to this one. You can take that to the bank. I'm so tired of the politically correct left and their poor sport attitudes. You all said Trump would be crying about how the rigged election did him in but you never dreamed it would be the politically correct left doing all the whining did you?
And I'm so tired of Trump supporters not knowing the difference between your and you're.
CapitalCitySaint is offline Reply With Quote

10 out of 12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #97
Hall-of-Famer

samiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
samiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Membersamiam5211 Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post
So does this go down as one of the greatest trolls of all time?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...se_youre_fake/

The golden shower part of this story might be made up. We can only hope it is.

It doesn't discredit the story about the Russians having a blackmail file on Trump though.

Also, the reddit link you posted doesn't do provide any evidence that discredits the golden shower part of the story.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:10 AM   #98
Thread Killer Moderator

Saint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaint_Ward Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalCitySaint View Post
And I'm so tired of Trump supporters not knowing the difference between your and you're.
Make America Grammatically Great Again! #MAGGA

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.