Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 10-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #141

thetrooper is on a distinguished roadthetrooper is on a distinguished road
and the seahawks:www.seahawkshuddle.com

and the panthers:www.carolinahuddle.com and www.carolinapanthersden.com
thetrooper is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #142

HollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished road
You're missing a great one for the Chargers.

http://www.bolttalk.net/forums/

It's where I usually post
HollywoodLeo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #143
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Thanks, added!
Shibby is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #144

HollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished roadHollywoodLeo is on a distinguished road
The Original HERD (Rams board) changed domain. Might want to update it.

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/index.php

I don't post there or anything, I just happened to notice it while clicking on random board links. The one currently linked shows the link to where they moved.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #145
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
The Original HERD (Rams board) changed domain. Might want to update it.

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/index.php

I don't post there or anything, I just happened to notice it while clicking on random board links. The one currently linked shows the link to where they moved.
I noticed that last week, but it didn't even occur to me to change the link here.

Thanks!

Old 11-30-2009, 01:53 AM   #146

PurpleHalo is an unknown quantity at this point
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Im on that one as this name, when playoff time gets near, yall should come by and talk, pretty nice folks.
PurpleHalo is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #147

CarMike is a jewel in the rough
CarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the rough
http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/index.php

I'm happy to see my MB is on the list. Thanks SR!

If you guys want to stop by after the game tonight, feel free to do so. We're a small board but gets a lot of traffic. We're more of a fan base who isn't ran by the owner of the Redskins. So we tell it like it is.

We love to have opposing fans to stop by during game week. And feel free to hang around afterwards as well.

If you do decide to stop by and need anything, shoot me a PM. I go by CarMike there as well.

Mike.
CarMike is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #148
August is Near

JPPT1974 will become famous soon enoughJPPT1974 will become famous soon enoughJPPT1974 will become famous soon enoughJPPT1974 will become famous soon enoughJPPT1974 will become famous soon enoughJPPT1974 will become famous soon enoughJPPT1974 will become famous soon enough
Add one of the NY Giants Shibby, www.giantszone.com

Old 11-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #149
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
Add one of the NY Giants Shibby, www.giantszone.com
Added, thanks for posting.

CarMike, feel free to copy the list onto your forum.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #150

CarMike is a jewel in the rough
CarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the roughCarMike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
Added, thanks for posting.

CarMike, feel free to copy the list onto your forum.
Already have Shibby. I think I talked to you a couple of years ago and asked if it were alright for me to copy/paste and you gave me the go ahead.

Great list you have!

CarMike is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #151

SaintsGoMarching is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is a message to ALL 32 NFL TEAMS (SAINTS EXCLUDED)

BRING EM TO THE DOME!!!

SaintsGoMarching is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #152
Very Banned

DogBite is an unknown quantity at this point
http://buccaneersterritory.com/forums
DogBite is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:55 AM   #153

For miscellaneous sites, http://www.the-sportszone.net is a great one.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #154
MVP

xTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura aboutxTrueSaint has a spectacular aura about
I was taking a look at the Vikes message board and they say they are going to beat us because we have bad grammar. lol.