Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #155
DREW DAT

WhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true Saint
WhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true SaintWhoDat9to12 is a true Saint
http://www.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard/ is dead

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!
WhoDat9to12 is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #156
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat9to12 View Post
Not dead, just a new link.

http://news.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard/

Thanks for posting!
Shibby is offline Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #157
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
This list has been updated for the 2010 season. Please continue to send me additional forums or alert me if any no longer work.

My goal for this season is to have all of the "Listen Live" links to the teams local radio networks listed next to the team name.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #158
Lurker

bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!
You have WWL listed next to the Saints. My understanding is that WWL isn't allowed to use their live stream to broadcast the game over the Internet. Also, live streaming of game audio is a pay feature on NFL.com. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #159
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

It wasn't the intention to have those links available for use during the games, just throughout the week so you could listen in on the opposition's local radio personalities.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #160
Lurker

bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!bienv is a BEAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
It wasn't the intention to have those links available for use during the games, just throughout the week so you could listen in on the opposition's local radio personalities.
Oh, OK. Thanks for the clarification.

Old 09-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #161
NFL Title Games

JPPT1974 is on a distinguished roadJPPT1974 is on a distinguished roadJPPT1974 is on a distinguished roadJPPT1974 is on a distinguished roadJPPT1974 is on a distinguished roadJPPT1974 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the good work. As btw, the TB Bucs official MB will be relaunching pretty soon. Haven't been yet but will keep you up to date!

Old 10-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #162

Long John Silver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
Thanks for the good work. As btw, the TB Bucs official MB will be relaunching pretty soon. Haven't been yet but will keep you up to date!
When the official board went down in May, almost everyone went here...

tbaybucs.com.
Long John Silver is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #163
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long John Silver View Post
When the official board went down in May, almost everyone went here...

tbaybucs.com.
Added this.

I also added a new Steelers forum (Steeler Fury) that I accidentally ran into today.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:39 PM   #164
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Thanks to bstepp99 for some minor updates and one new Steelers forum.

Steeler Addicts

Old 01-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #165
Practice Squad

neg_serye has disabled reputation
You gotta have the fan for NY http://newyork.cbslocal.com/category/sports/ Must listen radio, when the NY teams lose lol.
neg_serye is offline Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #166
Expert duct taper

pete is marching in
pete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching in
I just got my registration rejected from hailredskins.com, and I have no idea why:

Dear smuggles,

Unfortunately your registration at hailRedskins.com Fan Board did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
hailRedskins.com Fan Board

I simply filled out the registration fields like any other board and somehow I didn't meet their "requirements." The only personal information was my age. Do they think I'm too old?

Old 03-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #167
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

I just registered. I'll let you know what happens once they make their approval decision.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #168
Expert duct taper

pete is marching in
pete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching inpete is marching in
Thanks Shibby.