Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:13 AM   #15
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew76021 View Post
For which site?
I got it already.
Shibby is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2006, 10:15 AM   #16

jambalayapalooza is on a distinguished roadjambalayapalooza is on a distinguished roadjambalayapalooza is on a distinguished roadjambalayapalooza is on a distinguished roadjambalayapalooza is on a distinguished roadjambalayapalooza is on a distinguished road
This thread would be a good sticky.
jambalayapalooza is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2006, 10:17 AM   #17
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
Here is a pretty active Colts board:

http://forum.colts.com/index.php

And Patriots:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php?
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambalayapalooza
This thread would be a good sticky.
Thanks!

Old 10-26-2006, 10:23 AM   #18
Practice Squad

LSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger Club
LSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 
Total Awards: 1

LSSpam is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2006, 10:26 AM   #19
Unit 3000-21 is warming.

BigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true Saint
BigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true SaintBigSlick is a true Saint
Thanks very much, shibs! Anyone aware of a 'bookmark' function within the BBS software itself, or is a normal browser bookmark the best way to get back to a post for future enjoyment?

Old 10-26-2006, 10:27 AM   #20
Practice Squad

LSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger Club
LSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger ClubLSSpam 50K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
Thanks very much, shibs! Anyone aware of a 'bookmark' function within the BBS software itself, or is a normal browser bookmark the best way to get back to a post for future enjoyment?

Normal Browser bookmark works, but stickys on the top of the forum are best!

Old 10-26-2006, 10:30 AM   #21
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Within this thread at the top you can click on Subscribe to this thread and it'll be on your UserCP front page.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:41 AM   #22
Very Banned

KennerFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
Saintsrevolution is down.
Only temporarily. The host server is having problems, not really revolution's fault.
KennerFan is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #23
More than 15K posts served!

bclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
bclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Thanks for the work that went in to this. I enjoy dropping in other teams forums to see what is going on around the nfl.
bclemms is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #24
Practice Squad

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 

Can we at least get an explanation why this extremely useful thread which the majority of the message board population would like to see and have for easy reference doesn't deserve a sticky?

Old 10-28-2006, 03:16 AM   #25

Arc de Triumphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Great information, I can tell allot of hard work has been put into this. I hope a moderator will sticky this information. Thanks for the time you have put into making it easier to spy on other message boards.
Arc de Triumphe is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2006, 10:09 AM   #26
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

Druss is marching in
Druss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching inDruss is marching in
I came across a Loose Cannon here http://forums.extremeravens.com/inde...pic=20020&st=0 I was wondering if it was "the" Loose Cannon then I read this:
"McNair doesn't scare anybody anymore. There's two reasons that the Titans let him go. One, they have the future of the National Football League... and two, McNair is washed up."
"You can't blitz him it cost you if I was the New Orleans Saints I would not blitz him I would put the extra guy's in coverage" "Picked off, look out! Gets passed Manning! And it's Tracy Porter taking it all the way! Touch down New Orleans"
Druss is offline Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2006, 11:01 AM   #27
Practice Squad

Awards Showcase
Professor Pigskin Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druss View Post
I came across a Loose Cannon here http://forums.extremeravens.com/inde...pic=20020&st=0 I was wondering if it was "the" Loose Cannon then I read this:
"McNair doesn't scare anybody anymore. There's two reasons that the Titans let him go. One, they have the future of the National Football League... and two, McNair is washed up."
Probably. He wanders message boards like a vagabond these days. I randomly met him on the Panthers board before we played them as well.

Old 10-28-2006, 12:29 PM   #28

Arc de Triumphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Guess, I will bump this back to the top. Since no ones going to make this a sticky.
Arc de Triumphe is offline Reply With Quote