Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:29 AM   #43
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Bump for Cincinatti.

Cincinnati Bengals
http://forums.bengalszone.com/
http://boards.bengals.com/forums/
http://mb2.theinsiders.com/bbengalsinsider
http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbull...php?forumid=16
Shibby is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2006, 08:10 AM   #44
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Shibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of FamerShibby is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Bump for San Francisco.

San Francisco 49ers
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard...splay.php?f=19 – Click The Red Zone
http://citadel.ezboard.com/b49ersfans

Old 11-27-2006, 08:50 AM   #45
I was there!

Nevimeister is a glorious beacon of lightNevimeister is a glorious beacon of light
Nevimeister is a glorious beacon of light
The Panthers fans are going crazy over on their boards. They want Jake gone and the offensive co-ordinator gone

http://www.panthershuddle.com/forum/...seriously.html
Nevimeister is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #46
Pro-Bowler

RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!RichPeace is a BEAST!

And I want to add that I absolutley love this thread. I reference it daily. Thanks for compiling the list.

Rich
RichPeace is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #47
Now with covfefe

BobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club Member
BobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club MemberBobE Prestigious Platinum Club Member
This thread is great, to bad it cant be a sticky
BobE is online now Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2006, 12:08 AM   #48
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Member
primadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Member
If this is made a sticky, I'd recommend making the very first post with the initial list the most current listing of the other forums....just keep editing that first post so that people don't have to scroll through the entire thread to get the most current and correct links. JMO.

And thanks for the hard work! I also like to visit other forums before and after a Saints matchup.

primadox is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2006, 12:13 AM   #49

SaintAkira is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Shibby, and thanks to everyone for bumping this thread, I hadn't seen it before. The forum list is a wealth of info. We all appreciate the work
SaintAkira is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2006, 08:08 AM   #50
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primadox View Post
If this is made a sticky, I'd recommend making the very first post with the initial list the most current listing of the other forums....just keep editing that first post so that people don't have to scroll through the entire thread to get the most current and correct links. JMO.

And thanks for the hard work! I also like to visit other forums before and after a Saints matchup.

The original post is the most current. I update it anytime I find a new forum, or find out that one no longer exists.

Thanks guys, it didn't take as long to do as it looks.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:23 AM   #51
Super Moderator

Location: Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans (Algiers), LA
primadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Member
primadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Memberprimadox Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
The original post is the most current. I update it anytime I find a new forum, or find out that one no longer exists.

Thanks guys, it didn't take as long to do as it looks.

And you did a GREAT job, Shibby!! I assumed that the first post was the most updated, but to keep some from scrolling through all the posts in search of the most current link, you might want to add in bold letters "UPDATED (insert date here)" at the top of that first post. That list is such a great tool, I don't want people to decide that it's too much trouble to keep scrolling through to get the link they need, when in fact they're all right there in the first post.

Again, thanks for the work you put into that! I've used several links, sent you a few on the old forum, and plan to use many more that you've listed. I'll keep hunting for more good links! Perhaps as people visit other forums and post their opinions of that forum here, you can continue to add comments after each link, such as "full of trash talk" or "civil, football-focused discussions" so that people can find the type of forum that they want.

Shibby:

primadox is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2006, 03:52 PM   #52
More than 15K posts served!

bclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
bclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Memberbclemms Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Glad this was finally made a sticky. I use this thread several times a week.
bclemms is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2006, 04:11 PM   #53
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Awesome, I use it all the time as well. Heh.

Old 11-30-2006, 02:04 AM   #54
Nycto-pluviophile

Madmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club Member
Madmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club MemberMadmarsha Prestigious Gold Club Member
Yay, this is a sticky!!!!

Old 11-30-2006, 10:09 AM   #55
Fleur de ****in' Lis!

Anyone know of any better New York Giants forums? The one that I have posted doesn't seem to be as big as a Giants forum should be. I'm looking for tickets for the game and have found 4 for ~500, just looking at all of my options.

Old 11-30-2006, 07:40 PM   #56

Nati Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
go-bengals.com is the biggest, most active, and most proliffic bengals forum not "officially" affiliated with the bengals organization
link = forum.go-bengals.com

the bengals.com board wont let you participate in anything except the smack board (too hard to monitor i guess) and a couple of those other forums have pretty much died off in recent years for multiple reasons
Nati Ice is offline Reply With Quote