New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 12-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #99
Repeat Offender ...

jatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
jatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMSSaintsFan View Post
I don't post at any other boards, but I do go read what's being said by rival fans of the week and check out the division rivals every couple of weeks. But the hatred I feel for the falcons that just grew after the SB, well, I just LOVE reading the melt downs after they lose! I am hoping for some sweet, sweet collapses and tears come late Monday night!

I opened my own Saints board when the one on the team's site got shut down. All the mods on the Falcons board used to post there, so I ended up posting quite a bit on their board, too. It was the only other NFL board I posted on. It used to be a decent board ....

But, hey .... **** the Falcons!
jatchis is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #100
Hall-of-Famer

MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
MsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of FamerMsMSSaintsFan is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 life View Post
Wait!! There was an SR Mod who was a moderator on the Falcons' forum?
Sorry, bad phrasing. He is a falcon fan that posts here and is a mod on a falcon board. He supposedly respects the Saints, but allowed the Katrina crap stay on the boards he moderated, losing any respect I ever had for him. Thus the ignore. I do love that ignore button!

Old 12-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #101
Pluck those Falcons

Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMSSaintsFan View Post
Sorry, bad phrasing. He is a falcon fan that posts here and is a mod on a falcon board. He supposedly respects the Saints, but allowed the Katrina crap stay on the boards he moderated, losing any respect I ever had for him. Thus the ignore. I do love that ignore button!
Nah, it makes sense. Just read it wrong.

Sure, he needed to keep his people happy, that's why he left all that garbage there for all to see.
Saints 4 life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #102
Victim of Laughing Chance

purvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Club
purvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Clubpurvis_guy 40K Burger Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatchis View Post
That really is sad. I got banned before Super Bowl XLIV, and really didn't go over there much since. The few times I have gone, it was obvious that the posting quality had gone to hell, so I pretty much just stayed away.
I wonder if Bankerbird's a Creed fan.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #103
Hall-of-Famer

lvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
lvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famerlvsaintsfan57 is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Being a marriage counselor must be a nice pick-me-up from the misery of being a falcons fan.
lvsaintsfan57 is offline Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #104
Pluck those Falcons

Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
Saints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Gold Club Member
This LOSER is lucky he banned me for being a Saints' fan. I would have drove him insane after that *** kicking the Saints put on those Turds.

Saints 4 life is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #105

BigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to behold
BigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to beholdBigA3723 is a splendid one to behold
He posted this morning he did " some housecleaning" when he logged on. In other words he took out and censored the really negative stuff. It's actually kinda funny, the past few days, people have called him out for deleting threads and calling him an over zealous censoring moderator. One guy was really letting him have it for deleting his stuff and made it worse when he told the guy, a falcons fan, "at least I didn't ban you" which upset him even more. It was obvious too many people had already seen the posts going back and forth and would have made it even worse if he at that point had banned the guy. Poor BankerBird and his "Falcons will repeat as NFC South Champs" predictions! Lol
BigA3723 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 02:03 AM   #106
Pro-Bowler

Trav4011 is a jewel in the rough
Trav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the rough
My account was deleted last night. So, I rejoined, and sent bankerbird a PM, politely asking him about why my account was deleted. I told him I wasn't a "troll", and just wanted to talk football.

He appologized, and said that it was a "mistake", then reinstated my account.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:31 AM   #107
Team Gleason

KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I'm just baffled that there's a multi-page thread about a Falcons board moderator. Who cares? Your account is banned, so what? Is anything of value lost? I should hope not.

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:43 AM   #108
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 life View Post
Yup, this is the clown I mentioned in another post. He bans all Saints' fans just for being Saints' fans.
I was screaming about this in another thread and it all makes sense now...I joined a week before the Atlanta game and was banned after one posting...and I didnt even post anything inflammatory or bad but you could tell I was a saints fan...my post was respectful and yet immediately I could not access the forum anymore and was wondering "what the hell dude"...when i tried to email the administrator for answers to why I was banned as I didnt break any rules...well the email got bounced back as not deliverable....

cry babies...this dude is ****ed in the head
TheGooch is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 AM   #109
Veteran Starter

kelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished roadkelsobob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
I was screaming about this in another thread and it all makes sense now...I joined a week before the Atlanta game and was banned after one posting...and I didnt even post anything inflammatory or bad but you could tell I was a saints fan...my post was respectful and yet immediately I could not access the forum anymore and was wondering "what the hell dude"...when i tried to email the administrator for answers to why I was banned as I didnt break any rules...well the email got bounced back as not deliverable....

cry babies...this dude is ****ed in the head
i was there for three years. got ip banned last week.
i posted over there alot! RARELY in TATF, i always post in rival central.
now every time i create an account from anywhere its gets deleted as soon as i close the internet. .
i even went to a friends house in a different city and the same thing happened. lol

EDIT: Willy Moe

Last edited by kelsobob; 09-13-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: SK
kelsobob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 07:11 AM   #110
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of FamerTheGooch is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
Go back to your own board where there arent any harsh comments for you, you incestuous non-showering scavenger bird

/lovethelockerroom
Damnit...i told myself i would never give you a green thumb...but that right there deserved one...plus this...

Old 12-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #111
Stanky good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsobob View Post
i was there for three years. got ip banned last week for god knows what.
i posted over there alot! NEVER in TATF, i always posted in rival central.
now every time i create an account from anywhere its gets deleted as soon as i close the internet. theres no way he knows its me.
i even went to a friends house in a different city and the same thing happened
he is banning you by IP address...

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:21 AM   #112
Super Forum Fanatic

2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club
2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club2009ring 50K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Photography Award Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
he is banning you by IP address...
Not if he's doing it from a friend's house on a different computer....

He's checking where the IP's are, and if they're anywhere in Louisiana, he's banning them.

What a messed up power hungry werido.
2009ring is online now Reply With Quote