Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:03 AM   #106

Trav4011 is a jewel in the rough
Trav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the roughTrav4011 is a jewel in the rough
My account was deleted last night. So, I rejoined, and sent bankerbird a PM, politely asking him about why my account was deleted. I told him I wasn't a "troll", and just wanted to talk football.

He appologized, and said that it was a "mistake", then reinstated my account.
Trav4011 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 06:31 AM   #107
Team Gleason

KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
KikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of FamerKikkomanSauce is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I'm just baffled that there's a multi-page thread about a Falcons board moderator. Who cares? Your account is banned, so what? Is anything of value lost? I should hope not.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #108
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 life View Post
Yup, this is the clown I mentioned in another post. He bans all Saints' fans just for being Saints' fans.
I was screaming about this in another thread and it all makes sense now...I joined a week before the Atlanta game and was banned after one posting...and I didnt even post anything inflammatory or bad but you could tell I was a saints fan...my post was respectful and yet immediately I could not access the forum anymore and was wondering "what the hell dude"...when i tried to email the administrator for answers to why I was banned as I didnt break any rules...well the email got bounced back as not deliverable....

cry babies...this dude is ****ed in the head
TheGooch is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #109
Falcons Suck

kelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
I was screaming about this in another thread and it all makes sense now...I joined a week before the Atlanta game and was banned after one posting...and I didnt even post anything inflammatory or bad but you could tell I was a saints fan...my post was respectful and yet immediately I could not access the forum anymore and was wondering "what the hell dude"...when i tried to email the administrator for answers to why I was banned as I didnt break any rules...well the email got bounced back as not deliverable....

cry babies...this dude is ****ed in the head
i was there for three years. got ip banned last week.
i posted over there alot! RARELY in TATF, i always post in rival central.
now every time i create an account from anywhere its gets deleted as soon as i close the internet. .
i even went to a friends house in a different city and the same thing happened. lol

EDIT: Willy Moe

Last edited by kelsobob; 09-13-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: SK
kelsobob is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #110
Stanky good!

TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
TheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true SaintTheGooch is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
Go back to your own board where there arent any harsh comments for you, you incestuous non-showering scavenger bird

/lovethelockerroom
Damnit...i told myself i would never give you a green thumb...but that right there deserved one...plus this...

Old 12-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #111
Stanky good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsobob View Post
i was there for three years. got ip banned last week for god knows what.
i posted over there alot! NEVER in TATF, i always posted in rival central.
now every time i create an account from anywhere its gets deleted as soon as i close the internet. theres no way he knows its me.
i even went to a friends house in a different city and the same thing happened
he is banning you by IP address...

Old 12-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #112
SR is my life!

2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member
2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member2009ring Prestigious Platinum Club Member

Awards Showcase
Photography Award Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
he is banning you by IP address...
Not if he's doing it from a friend's house on a different computer....

He's checking where the IP's are, and if they're anywhere in Louisiana, he's banning them.

What a messed up power hungry werido.
2009ring is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #113
Falcons Suck

kelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura aboutkelsobob has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009ring View Post
Not if he's doing it from a friend's house on a different computer....

He's checking where the IP's are, and if they're anywhere in Louisiana, he's banning them.

What a messed up power hungry werido.
he IP banned my house and my work, but the accounts i create from every where else are just getting deleted.

i created another account today and sent him a PM. im waiting to see what he has to say!

just got his email.
he will lift my restriction for explaining myself.
said he would do the same for any saints fan as long as they kept it clean

Old 12-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #114
SR is my life!

birdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
birdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famerbirdog is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
I don't know why post on such miserable board, like the clowns forum....honestly, that gives any Saints fan a bad reputation....

I only go there do laugh at the clowns misery.......nothing more...
birdog is offline Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:26 PM   #115
ppfffffttttt
Candy Tetris Champion Mahjong Champion Bounce Back Champion

efil4stnias has disabled reputation
Quote:
he IP banned my house and my work, but the accounts i create from every where else are just getting deleted.

i created another account today and sent him a PM. im waiting to see what he has to say!

just got his email.
he will lift my restriction for explaining myself.
said he would do the same for any saints fan as long as they kept it clean
I had never stepped over the line on that board. I joined in 2008. He banned me for disagreeing with another poster and he interjected. Trying to be witty, he got outclassed and instead of moving on, he banned me. No cursing, no inflammatory responses...pure wit.

So eff em. Ill go over to read thier misery and enjoy every negative thread he has to moderate/delete.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #116
All-Pro

Kicks has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic View Post
Oh, go have sex with your sister in a trailer
I think they use elevators for that in GA. That's what I saw on the news not long ago.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #117
Falcons Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdog View Post
I don't know why post on such miserable board, like the clowns forum....honestly, that gives any Saints fan a bad reputation....

I only go there do laugh at the clowns misery.......nothing more...
different views.
RC isnt as bad as you think. most posters are reasonable.
i like getting a different perspective.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #118
⚜ Pluck those Falcons ⚜

Saints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Saints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club MemberSaints 4 life Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
different views.
RC isnt as bad as you think. most posters are reasonable.
i like getting a different perspective.
There's a few Saints' fans there that know how to put those Turd fans in their place. Mad props to them. But!!!! There's more than enough Saints' fans there that love to kiss that feathered loving . It''s just so sad!! RC is a JOKE!!
Saints 4 life is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #119
Repeat Offender ...

jatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
jatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famerjatchis is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Y'all just tell BankerBird and Rev_Hal that jatchisV2 said "Happy Holidays ... and **** the Falcons!"
jatchis is offline Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #120
Falcons Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 life View Post
There's a few Saints' fans there that know how to put those Turd fans in their place. Mad props to them. But!!!! There's more than enough Saints' fans there that love to kiss that feathered loving . It''s just so sad!! RC is a JOKE!!
yea they have a couple falcon *** kissers, but for the most part we get to rag them about ryan every week

i was SuperSK over there until i was banned again lol . i hope i wasnt one of those *** kissers your refering too