Saintsreport.com Forums
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Do you want to remove the ads? Support the site by becoming a subscribing member.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:21 AM   #1
Saintiac

mrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
mrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Big Easy Believer - Guilty of Plagiarism

I know this forum has had some discussion on his Saints columns. Turns out Mr. Hirstius has been exposed and removed. No longer on Twitter, and is getting roasted.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this, but...

Life comes at you fast. This is one of many that was copied verbatim.

Redskins "Expert" GM: No. 21 - Reggie Ragland, ILB | No. 53 - Austin Johnson, DT | No. 84 - C.J. Prosise, RB | No. 120 - Michael Thomas, WR | No. 158 - Deiondre' Hall, DB | No. 187 (from NOS) - Anthony Fabiano, G | RD7: No 232 - Steve Longa, OLB | 242 - Stephane Nembot, OT
mrwhodat is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:41 AM   #2
Intervention needed!

guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Member
guidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Memberguidomerkinsrules Prestigious Platinum Club Member
We are very serious about our sports journalism

News journalism? meh

Old 01-07-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
formerly SeLuSaint

OutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
OutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
No wonder Hirstius never really knew what he was talking about and would always get into arguments on Facebook and Twitter with people including myself Oh well, so long!
OutlawSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #4
CSC Writer/ESPN 97.7 Ref

RevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to behold
RevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to behold
I hate this for him, but it's also one of those scenarios where he brought it upon himself. There is no excuse for plagiarism in this business. And, contrary to what many fans think about bloggers, it is a business. He's someone I consider a friend, but don't know if he'll ever be able to write (at least, here about NOLA sports) again.

Hopefully he learns from his mistake.
RevDeuceWindham is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #5
Saintiac

mrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
mrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famermrwhodat is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawSaint View Post
No wonder Hirstius never really knew what he was talking about and would always get into arguments on Facebook and Twitter with people including myself Oh well, so long!
You were one of the first people I thought of when you brought up your argument you had with him.
Redskins "Expert" GM: No. 21 - Reggie Ragland, ILB | No. 53 - Austin Johnson, DT | No. 84 - C.J. Prosise, RB | No. 120 - Michael Thomas, WR | No. 158 - Deiondre' Hall, DB | No. 187 (from NOS) - Anthony Fabiano, G | RD7: No 232 - Steve Longa, OLB | 242 - Stephane Nembot, OT
mrwhodat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #6
Pro-Bowler

5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all
5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all5thDeadlyVenom is a name known to all
5thDeadlyVenom is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #7
Intervention needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevDeuceWindham View Post
I hate this forum,.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:42 AM   #8
CSC Writer/ESPN 97.7 Ref

RevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to behold
RevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to beholdRevDeuceWindham is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidomerkinsrules View Post
LOL... geez what a type. For Him*****
RevDeuceWindham is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2017, 12:00 PM   #9
matter vs. spirit

insidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Member
insidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Memberinsidejob Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevDeuceWindham View Post
LOL... geez what a type. For Him*****

Typo? For him what?

I'm so confused.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:04 PM   #10
Intervention needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidejob View Post
Typo? For him what?

I'm so confused.
Now I see
He wrote "I hate this forum" but meant "I hate this for him"

Old 01-07-2017, 03:07 PM   #11
Pro-Bowler

Moon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Moon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of FamerMoon is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Hopefully he does his time, picks up the pieces and becomes a better man for it
Moon is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #12
SR is my life!

Domefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Domefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club MemberDomefan504 Prestigious Gold Club Member
Awful Announcing even picked up on it

FanSided editor is caught plagarizing, gets fired, deletes Twitter account
Domefan504 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2017, 12:42 AM   #13
formerly SeLuSaint

OutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
OutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club MemberOutlawSaint Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwhodat View Post
You were one of the first people I thought of when you brought up your argument you had with him.
Haha well I mean he tried to sound like he was better than the rest of us and pretended like he knew insider info like he was a real reporter. But he is just a fan like us who can speculate and apparently copy n paste stuff.
OutlawSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #14
Bulldawg was my friend

crosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Member
crosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Membercrosswatt Prestigious Platinum Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawSaint View Post
Haha well I mean he tried to sound like he was better than the rest of us and pretended like he knew insider info like he was a real reporter. But he is just a fan like us who can speculate and apparently copy n paste stuff.
Admittedly, I didn't like his writing, so I guess I view this through that lens. One of the things about his stuff that always annoyed me was that it read like an amalgam of posts on the Super Forum from the day before. I now think I understand why...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-William Penn
crosswatt is offline Reply With Quote