New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 01-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #1

Vikesfan is on a distinguished roadVikesfan is on a distinguished road
Congrats on a good season

Even though your season ended before you wanted it to, congrats on the things your team was able to accomplish this season.

While some of you are blaming, GW for the loss, remember that this defense is the reason you made it this far. They have given Brees countless offensive possessions with the blitz. I know it's cliched but you win as a team and you lose as a team.... I have yet to see anyone blame Brees for the two ints that he thru that could have opened the game up for you. All in all, a defensive CO like Williams is a plus. Per your players, he is an educator and a guy you will miss. Do you remember your defense before GW came aboard?

The offseason will be tough for your guys with the FAs that you need to sign.
Here is hoping that my Vikes grab a couple of your guys.... Meachem and Nicks
Vikesfan is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

2fya is a jewel in the rough
2fya is a jewel in the rough2fya is a jewel in the rough2fya is a jewel in the rough2fya is a jewel in the rough2fya is a jewel in the rough2fya is a jewel in the rough
i agree. it was a very entertaining season by some classy guys. i enjoyed it
2fya is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold
26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold26ISTHEMAN is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, Vikesfan. You're right that this is a team loss. No one deserves full blame - everyone had a part in it.
26ISTHEMAN is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
Veteran

P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!P'cola WhoDat is a BEAST!
Being a Saints fan for 40 years I have had my share of frustration with the team but have always supported. This year has been a good one, yeah, I think it ended 3 games to early but... 13-3 isn't bad. I remember when it would take 4 combined seasons to get 13 wins. i hate the 49ers because I have watched them crush my dreams over and over through the years, Montana and Young to Rice., you old timers remember those days. New fans get a grip. You have no idea the misery we endured those years. This is a good team with a few corrections to be made.
P'cola WhoDat is offline Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Rugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club MemberRugger Prestigious Gold Club Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikesfan View Post
Even though your season ended before you wanted it to, congrats on the things your team was able to accomplish this season.

While some of you are blaming, GW for the loss, remember that this defense is the reason you made it this far. They have given Brees countless offensive possessions with the blitz. I know it's cliched but you win as a team and you lose as a team.... I have yet to see anyone blame Brees for the two ints that he thru that could have opened the game up for you. All in all, a defensive CO like Williams is a plus. Per your players, he is an educator and a guy you will miss. Do you remember your defense before GW came aboard?

The offseason will be tough for your guys with the FAs that you need to sign.
Here is hoping that my Vikes grab a couple of your guys.... Meachem and Nicks
Thanks for the post.

You can have Meach. He is kind of soft. Can't have Nicks though.

Lelito Has Become the Forum's Whipping Boy Before Ever Snapping the Ball
Rugger is offline Reply With Quote