New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Go Back   New Orleans Saints - Saints Report - Message Boards > GENERAL > Locker Room (Smack Allowed)

Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
Veteran Starter

JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!JBSaint is a BEAST!
Did Peter King Reveal the Snitch?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I could not really find much other than one other poster mentioning this topic.

As I was reading more on Vilma ripping PK for his useless comment - I noticed in his TMQ a line about Brad Childress being the person to complain to the NFL first about Brett being hit too hard. Go figure, the Minnesota Crykings' man-in-charge would be the one to cry the loudest - "they hit Brett too hard"

Here is PK's comment:
Join the club. I don't believe the NFL's job is to investigate every team for the things they found wrong with the Saints. Remember, the Saints investigation began because there were allegations by either a player or a coach (and I believe Brad Childress, then the coach of the Vikings, had heard some troubling accusations about bounties at the Saints-Vikes championship game 26 months ago). That caused the NFL to act. The league isn't going to send investigators out to the other 31 teams just because they found a hornet's nest in New Orleans. The NFL will look into allegations as they hear them, but I think it's a mistake to just fan out to every team and spend time looking into the practices at every team. Without proof, how exactly would the league expect players and coaches to volunteer any wrongdoing?
JBSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #2
ppfffffttttt
Candy Tetris Champion Mahjong Champion Bounce Back Champion

efil4stnias has disabled reputation
No- it is WIDELY known that Chilly sent the league the tape of the 2009 NFCCG of 13 hits on his beloved Brett. That is what kicked off the original investigation which found nothing.

Now its alleged that someone tipped off the league in 2011 which caused them to "reopen" the investigation in earnest.

fwiw, Pat Kriwan said he has solid info on who it is but will not say.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
Contributor

SAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
SAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of FamerSAINTSFAN is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by efil4stnias View Post
No- it is WIDELY known that Chilly sent the league the tape of the 2009 NFCCG of 13 hits on his beloved Brett. That is what kicked off the original investigation which found nothing.

Now its alleged that someone tipped off the league in 2011 which caused them to "reopen" the investigation in earnest.

Why, is Kirwan afraid Shockey will yell at him too?
SAINTSFAN is offline Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
Pro-Bowler

Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!Soybomb is a BEAST!
Gotta give Chilly credit for getting that piece of garbage team to the NFCCG.
Too bad that they didn't have the sack to complete the job.
Soybomb is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
Hall-of-Famer

CentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to behold
CentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to beholdCentMSSaint is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by efil4stnias View Post

Another reason why the Saints should base their appeal on the term "bounty" to reduce or eliminate their fines and suspensions, as I posted in an earlier thread.
CentMSSaint is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
Boom Box

GhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true Saint
GhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true SaintGhostFace is a true Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSaint View Post
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I could not really find much other than one other poster mentioning this topic.

As I was reading more on Vilma ripping PK for his useless comment - I noticed in his TMQ a line about Brad Childress being the person to complain to the NFL first about Brett being hit too hard. Go figure, the Minnesota Crykings' man-in-charge would be the one to cry the loudest - "they hit Brett too hard"

Here is PK's comment:
Join the club. I don't believe the NFL's job is to investigate every team for the things they found wrong with the Saints. Remember, the Saints investigation began because there were allegations by either a player or a coach (and I believe Brad Childress, then the coach of the Vikings, had heard some troubling accusations about bounties at the Saints-Vikes championship game 26 months ago). That caused the NFL to act. The league isn't going to send investigators out to the other 31 teams just because they found a hornet's nest in New Orleans. The NFL will look into allegations as they hear them, but I think it's a mistake to just fan out to every team and spend time looking into the practices at every team. Without proof, how exactly would the league expect players and coaches to volunteer any wrongdoing?
So, that creep Childress has a fixation with busting the Saints for busting up Brett.

Then,
Remi Ayodele

went to the Vikings

on March 2nd ( while Remi was employed by the Vikings) the NFL announced the bounty scandal.

On March 21st Remi was cut from Minnesota.

At least the rat got play'd fo a sucka.
GhostFace is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
The Alaskan WhoDat

jayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to all
jayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to all
So Peter King basically thinks the rest of the NFL should be allowed to run the same program that we did and not get punished. And he basically has no idea what he's talking about.

Got it. **** him sideways.
jayhawk66 is offline Reply With Quote