New Page 1
home Steve Gleasons Website
Saints Report News Saints Super Forum Everything Else Board Political Discussion Board Fantasy Football Board Tech Board SaintsReport Affiliate Merchandise Gameday Board Behind the Levee New Orleans Hornets Board Twitter Outdoor Boards Video Games Board Smack Board Music Board College Sports Board SR Live Chat Room Contribute to our site costs Become a subscribing SR member

Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
SR is my life!

El Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger Club
El Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger ClubEl Caliente 40K Burger Club
Ha! Ha!

This dude didn't get the memo that April fools was Sunday....and ended on Sunday.

Joe Flacco of Baltimore Ravens says 'I think I'm the best' QB in NFL - ESPN

Quote:
I mean, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'm top five, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'd be very successful at my job if I didn't feel that way. I mean, c'mon? That's not really too tough of a question. - Joe Flacco
What a joker.Wait, you mean he was serious?

Old 04-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
All-Pro

SaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of light
SaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of lightSaintsSpringBayou is a glorious beacon of light
I think I just became a Flacco fan. That's hilarious.
SaintsSpringBayou is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
Veteran Starter

CUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to behold
CUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to beholdCUNMiami2010 is a splendid one to behold
Crack is wack
CUNMiami2010 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
The Alaskan WhoDat

jayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to all
jayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to alljayhawk66 is a name known to all
Someone should investigate the Ravens for bounties AND illicit drugs on offense.

'Cause Flacco is straight up wasted with that statement.
jayhawk66 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #5
in that number

St. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to behold
St. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to beholdSt. Aaron is a splendid one to behold
Someone might want to check Flacco for a concussion....
St. Aaron is online now Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
Very Banned

MattRyanNoodleArm is on a distinguished roadMattRyanNoodleArm is on a distinguished road
I have no problem with someone believing they are the best at what they do, its positive thinking that everyone should do.
MattRyanNoodleArm is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 06:04 AM   #7

WhoDat#9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha. Wow. You have to first be the best QB in your division before being the best in the NFL. He obviously hasn't seen his postseason games. This guy is a joke. Brees is easily the best in the league.
WhoDat#9 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 06:26 AM   #8
ALL-MADDEN TEAM

JLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
JLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of FamerJLaneSaints is a future SR.com Hall of Famer
Aw, lay off him. He's kinda right. Not about being the best obviously, but if you want to succeed, especially at such a high profile position, you have to have that attitude and confidence. Flacco is a good guy. I wouldn't want my quarterback to answer that question with "I really suck. I'm not that good."
JLaneSaints is offline Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:37 AM   #9
Mark it zero!!!

crescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to behold
crescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to beholdcrescentcityboi is a splendid one to behold
Dude maybe gets to his second read before checking down. These statements don't really surprise me. He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. But good for him for taking to heart what his mom's been telling him his whole life. I guess I can respeck dat
crescentcityboi is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #10
Super Forum Fanatic

2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club
2009ring 40K Burger Club2009ring 40K Burger Club

Awards Showcase
Photography Award Outstanding Community Service Award 
Total Awards: 2

It's the unibrow. it's cutoff blood flow to his brain.
2009ring is offline Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #11

AceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
AceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of FamerAceTW is an Sr.com Hall of Famer
I think I'd be a little peeved at him if I were his coach.

"The best? So you can't get any better than you are? Seriously?"
AceTW is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 05:07 AM   #12
Pro-Bowler

SaintFan26 is marching in
SaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching inSaintFan26 is marching in
While he's in a rock and a hard place with that question he could have said "Among the best" instead of "The best". You have to have at least 2 NFL QB records and a ring before you even qualify for the conversation.

“If you can catch a brick, you can catch a football,”-Andy Tanner
SaintFan26 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #13
Loggies Rule!!!!

daMixter has disabled reputation
I was just going to ignore this thread because the same subject was posted yesterday, but.......context, people. Context. Can you say "bounty"?
daMixter is offline Reply With Quote